Chapter 3: The Monsters

We were about to meet Flowey. I was excited, even if he was "bad", I thought flowey was awesome. I'm not sure what Bailey thought, but It looked like she was excited to see him too. After all, we get to meet mo-Toriel after. Which I was very excited for, because Toriel is amazing. We walked through and saw Flowey. I could barely hold my excitement. He looked up and said:" Howdy! Hmm..your new to the Underground aren't cha? Boy! Somebody's gotta teach you how things work around here. I guess little ol me will have to do. Let's go!"Then a fight? Or something started. Our would appeared. Bailey's was Green and mine was red. I assumed mine was DETERMINATION and her' s was probably KINDNESS. I'm pretty sure it was if I remember correctly. Flowey then says:" See that? That is your soul, the very culmination of your being. Your soul grows strong when you gather more LV. What's LV stand for? Why LOVE of course! You want some love don't'cha? Don't worry! I'll share some with you" He then summoned...friendliness pellets. He said:"Here! Come on now! Gather all you can!" I dodged them and so did Bailey. He looked annoyed then said:" Hey buddy, you missed them. Lets try again, Okay?" He shot more and we dodged again. He looked mad and said:" Is this a joke? Are you braindead? RUN  INTO  THE  BUL-FRIENDLINESS PELLETS!" We dodged and he grinned creepily and said:"You know what's going on, don't you? You just wanted to see me suffer" He said before summoning pellets surrounding us and said:" DIE!" He then laughed maniacally, but then a flame appeared and shot him away. Then, someone walked over. It was Toriel! We were so excited to see her. She looked at us and said:" Oh my. What a terrible creature. Torturing such poor innocent youth. Ahh, do not be afraid, my child. I am Toriel, caretaker of the ruins. I will be your guidance through this place. Now, follow me" We did as asked and followed. I looked over to Bailey, who looked both nervous and excited and I said:" Wasn't that Fun? Hehe, ahh well. I'm sure it'll be fine. We get to hang with Toriel!" She giggles at me in amusement and said"Hehehe, I'll admit, that was nerve racking, but I am very excited to eat pie!!!" I smiled and continued to walk with her. I say:" Same fam. Her pie must be amazing ya know. I really wanna try it. Better than eating fucking oatmeal shit" I said with a chuckle and continued to walk until we reached Toriel. She said:"Ahh my children, you've arrived. This place is full of puzzles. Ancient fusions between doorkeys. Please adjust yourself to the sight of them" She stepped on pads and a door opened up and we walked through it. She then said afterwards:" There is another puzzle in here. I wonder if you can solve it." We then had to flip about threw switches. There was a fourth one but it didn't work for shit. It was a god Damn fake. Not sure why she made a fucking fake switch, doesn't make a lot of sense but whatever. We flipped them and were walking forwards towards the spike bridge when we encountered a Froggit. We of course, were spooked. I said:" Woah what the fuck?! Oh! A Froggit. Umm. . . I choose. . . ACT- uhh. . . Fuck. . .COMPLIMENT" You complimented the Froggit. Then after it said that, Toriel came and stared st it until it left. I laughed my ass of because it's so fucking stupid. Bailey just looked at me and laughed:"Wow. Your salty aren't you? Hahaha wow" I looked at her and flicked her:" Is it that funny Fam?"I asked, smiling. She replied with:" Yes it is dude. Your salty as hell and it's great" I laughed and continued walking when Toriel said:" I have a difficult ask to request of you two. . .I would like you two, too walk to the end of the room by yourself. . . Forgive me for this" Then she ran down the corridor and hid behind the only fucking pillar in the god damn corridor. We both walked down the corridor and she popped out from behind the pillar:" Ahh greetings my children. I see you've made it. Which is great, because you took so long I wanted to kill myself but whatever. Anyway, I will go now. You two, here is a CELL PHONE. Use it whenever you want to call me. Bye" She then left and we stood there. I said:" Well uhh. . .thats new I guess. Didn't know she would say that" Bailey nodded in agreement and said:" I wonder if everyone else will be as funny" I shrugged and walked out of the corridor, only to see a yellow sparkling object. I put my hand over it and it said:" The faint wrinkling of leaves, fills you with DETERMINATION. HP fully restored. I smiled and said:" Wow. Nice, we get to save and load it looks like. Huh. Awesome."I then walked a bit and noticed a bowl of candy that said:" Take one" I took one and it said:" Take another?" I did and it said:" You took another piece of candy. How disgusting" I took one more and I said:" Okay what the fuck is this shit? Oh my god. I'm confused as fucking shit. I'm going to leave now before this bowl makes me want to kill myself with a fucking twig"I then looked up at the wall and above it said:" The Monsters have been here. Be warned. Some have been corrupted...B E  W A R N E D" I shrugged it off and walked to the next room...