Chapter 16: Who is it?

I decided to walk a bit closer when I saw him, it was Sans? Actually... it was Science sans... why was he here? Strange... I decided to approach him when he turned and just had a surprised look on his face:" O-Oh! Your here, rather quick! Uhh... god I'm nervous... A-Alright, Look, I'm not sure where Alphys is, she just magically dissapreared. I've been looking Into it for some time, but I hadn't been expecting you too show up so, uhh... soon... Anyway, I'm Sans, or more commonly known, Sci. I am the Royal scientist who serves King Asgore... not sure if you knew that already but, yeah... whatever. So, you might know that all sans's like puns, well I "periodically" use puns to make some Au puns."  Sci said, as he seemed to be chucklong slightly at his bad puns, which I found were funny, he seemed rather nervous, which was too be expected I guess, seeing as we're new here and we showed up rather quickly he said. We decided to introduce ourselves to him:" I am Triton, this is Kobe and that's Bailey" I said as I smiled, Sci looked at us and nodded:" You guys seem like the ones I saw on the cameras, then again, those cameras don't lie usually... though there was that one time when Undyne ran and destroyed them and the cameras said she didn't do it... god damn it, so much people in my lab these days. You guys are the exceptions because you have to come through and yeah that's about it... jeez this is awkward" Sci said as he pushed up his glasses and sipped his coffee, looking at his clipboard which was full of notes detailing a machine that was over in the corner, which I found pretty interesting looking. I caught a glimpse of his notes, it briefly said that it was a machine that disables people from outside the lab from teleporting inside, which I thought about for a few minutes and it did kinda make sense, seeing as people that could teleport, which wasn't many, could just come in and take shit, so it was good he made this machine. I looked around the lab, the tables had blueprints on them and lots of other notes. Another table had a coffee machine, which I assumed was there because he had a coffee addiction probably? I'm not quite sure. He took us on a tour around the lab:" So this machine here... it uhh... it's for making it so that people that can teleport, can't teleport inside the lab from the outside. It's useful, seeing  as I've had many raids, all of them involving some Russian monster or human or whatever it was, invading and taking all my stuff. He had am interesting machine to be honest, I did some work with it. Anyway... Uhh! I have to show you this amazing room I have! It's uhh... used for certain purposes I guess. It hasn't been used in a while though,  mayne because nobody really has wanted to. I'll show it! come with uhh.... me." He said, sipping his coffee while putting his notes down and walking towards a large metal door, which he opened up and we we many inside. The whole interior was white and patted down, kinda looked like a room you'd find inside a mental asylum to be honest but I ignored that because it was so clean. He showed us too the observatory deck, where you could watch people to whatever. Sci them told us it was a fighting simulation room, and this was the control panel and the observatory room for watching just in case anything happened... We were then showed something else next...