Chapter 11: His Failed Capture

So I had just saved my progress as Kobe and Bailey went to sleep in the inn. i had told them I would go.to bed shortly after I had saved but for some reason, i decided to fight papyrus without them. I know, not safe but ya know, I was thinking that fucking shit when I decided to do it. When I reached him, it was very misty and snowy, and I couldn't see shit. Besides a shadowey figure that looked like papyrus or some fucking weird shit
... maybe a tall tree or something. Eh, who gives a flying fudge. That's what Bailey would say, because she totally doesn't curse, though I'm sure she did when she was at school though bit I didn't care too much. I looked at what looked to be papyrus or some fucking thingy. he said to me:" HALT HUMAN! IT SEEMS AS IF YOUR LIFE IS GOING DOWN THE PATH OF THE FUCKTARD! WELL DON'T WORRY HUMAN! I WILL SAVE YOU FROM FUCKTARDNESS! THEN WE WILL BE BEST FRIENDS!! NYEH HEH*COUGHS* OH FOR PISS SAKE! FUCK MY LIFEEEEE!*SIGH* OKAY HUMAN, LET'S SETTLE THIS. YOUR A FUCKTARD AND I'M AN INSANE DRUGAPHOBIC WHO LOVES SPAGHEJUANA OR WHATEVER THE FUCK IT IS. PASTAJUANA... I DON'T REMEMBER. ANYWAY, WE NEED TO SETTLE THIS HUMAN. I WANT TO CAPTURE YOU, AND YOU DON'T WANT ME TOO. SO WE HAVE TO COME TO AN AGREEMENT OR SOMETHING, RIGHT?" He asked and I responded:" Umm, yes we do, Papyrus. How do you suppose we do that? Or do you think I have an idea in mind? Because I honestly don't have an idea." He sighed and said to me, after rubbing his skull with his gloves:" ACTUALLY, YES HUMAN. I HAVE AN IDEA. I THINK WE SHOULD FIGHT THIS OUT. IF YOU WIN, I'LL BE YOUR FRIEND AND HELP YOU WITH YOU LONG TRAVEL TO WHEREVER THE FUCK YOUR GONNA GO. BUT IF I WIN, YOU HAVE TO LET ME CAPTURE YOU AND TAKE YOU TO THE KING, SO I CAN BE A ROYAL GUARDSMAN... SOUND LIKE A GOOD IDEA?" He asked me and i said:" Yes, actually that sounds pretty fair. Alright, it's a deal Papyrus. I hope your ready, because I sure am ready for this. Let's start right.... now..." The battle then commences and my menu says:" Papyrus looks into your eyes, staring into your soul as it looks like. Your fight with the great puzzle master and tactics professionalist, has begun." I smile and chuckle and we start the fight. He was using a bunch of white bones but my soul just floated over top of them, most likely because the bones were pretty damn short, but I shrugged it off and let it happen... until I hit SPARE. He then said after I pressed SPARE:" SO YOU WONT FIGHT? HMPH, SO BE IT.... FACE MY BLUE ATTACK YOU DICKSHIT!!!" He fired a bunch of blue bones at me, but I knew right away I had to stay still. Because Sans reminded me and also I had fought him in the game. I had also remembered the bone that comes at you right after he makes your soul blue. I jumped over that and he said:" OH HO! IT SEEMS YOU HAVE DODGED IT ALL HUMAN! WELL GET READY FOR THIS SKULL FUCK OF AN ATTACK!!" The fight was almost completely different! Like, he was shooting bones at me from all sides! It was fucking crazy! But I kept fighting, not wanting to lose this hell of a fight. The next attack he did was actually cool. It was a bone maze and I had 30 seconds to complete it or I would get damaged. I of course did it, and proceeded with the fight. He then said this:" NYEH HEH HEH! GET READY YOU PIECE OF HUMAN SCUM! THIS IS A STRONG ATTACK! SO BE PREPARED!" I started to sweat, getting worried that I had not very many healing items left but I kept fighting:" Jesus Christ... Papyrus your stronger than*pants* thought.... but.... I will still*pants*....WIN!!!!" I used a healing item and got ready for his next attack, which of course was fucking different and hard as hell. It was a bunch of bones firing at me from every direction, surrounding my soul and I had to maneuver my way around them, which was pretty difficult. Which isn't something I usually say because I'm usually good, but this was so damn hard. A thought entered my head:" Holy shit... how hard will Asgore.... or even Omega Flowey! Damn... this is gonna be bad... but I'm DETERMINED to win!" I kept dodging, for what seemed like forever, but it was only like 20 fucking minutes or some gay ass shit. As we continued the fight, it got harder and harder, I was surprised I was alive and sane. Because holy fuck! He is much stronger than i remember! Anyway, as we fought, he would spout our random shit. Like:" HUMAN! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK OF MY AMAZING BLUE ATTACK I USED?! OR WHAT TYPE OF SPAGHETTI DO YOU LIKE?!" It was kinda obnoxious, but I got over it because I was so focused on beating him, it wasn't even funny. He looked as if he was getting tired, which was great because I was so fucking tired I wanted to pull my head off and bleed to death. He then started sweating lots and slowing his attacks and them he eventually stopped. He seemed extremely tired and he said:" WELL HUMAN*HUFF* YOU UHH...*PUFF* CAN'T BEAT ME IT SEEMS... SO! I ELECT TO GRANT YOU PITY. YOU MAY NOW EXCEPT MY SPARING OF YOU, HUMAN" In which i did instantly because I was tired as all fuck and couldn't fight for shit no more. I then sighed with relieve and said:" Heh, wow! Your actually quite strong!" He looked cheerful and smiled:" WELL THANK YOU HUMAN! AS I PROMISED, I WILL HELP YOU THROUGH YOUR JOURNEY. I WILL TELL MY CAPTAIN UNDYNE YOU RAN AWAY OR SOME SHIT SHE WOULD ACTUALLY BELIEVE. I'LL INFORM YOU OF WHEN I DO THAT. IN THE MEAN TIME, DO WHATEVER YOU PLEASE HUMAN." He then walked away and I decided walk back to the inn and sleep... i was gonna tell them in the morning...