Chapter 9: The stupidity

So, we arrived at the shock lightning puzzle, and it looked just as I thought it would. None the less, it still got me... a few times actually. I was surprised how much it actually hurt, it surprised me very much. Bailey looked at me with a worried and concerned look and I had to reassure her:" Hey don't worry about me, It uhh... hurt alot but I'm alright. I just have to look at the path papyrus made and I'll be fine- actually you know what? Take my hand you two, I'll get you through to make it easier." They both agreed and took my hands as I walked us through the puzzle, which wasn't even that long, it only took like 2 minutes or some shit that was fucking quick. Papyrus said:" WOWIE! YOU DID IT! DID YOU TAKE MY FUCKING WEED YOU DICKS?! WHAT THE FU*COUGHS* FUUUUUUCK!!!!!! FUCK MY SHITTY ASS FUCKING COUGHS FOR FUCKS SAKE! JESUS PISSY CHRIST! UGHHH! I'LL SEE YOU IN THE NEXT PUZZLE AREA.... HOLY FUCK MY ASS..." he mumbled at the end and walked away as sans just snickered and looked at us with his signature smile and said:" hehehe, what the fuck was that? he's so high on spaghejuana or whatever the fuck he calls that shit. anyway, ima leave now. see you guys soon probably, maybe, i'm not sure, kill me." He the walked away and we just stared laughing or asses off so hard I fell into a tree and said:" Holy shit! Your not my tree. Jesus Where the fuck is my tree?... damn it... I want my tree..."I mumbled as I stood up and brushed the snow off my pants, not quite sure of what to say now, so I walk back over to Kobe and Bailey and say:" Welp! Let's go guys! We need to catch up with them!"I say as I run away down the path, and they followed behind me, because they kinda had too or they would be alone and I would feel bad for them. Anyway, we left to go find them again, in which we did. They were standing still talking or some weird ass shit I couldn't understand because I was too far away to hear them at all. They looked and said:" AHH HUMAN! I SEE YOU'VE MADE-.... SANS! WHERE THE FUCK IS THAT PUZZLE YOU SAID YOU MADE YOU LAZY ASS PILE OF USLESS SHIT?!" He yelled and sans said:" hmm... well it appears it's on the ground bro, i don't think you looked there or else you wouldn't have yelled at me" He says and Yawns at the same time . We laugh and look at the love of paper, but then immediately walk past after because we were thinking:" Oh fuck that shit, that's too fucking hard as hell like what the fuck" we just walked up to them and papyrus for mad and said:" OH WHAT THE HELL! SANS YOUR SHIT PUZZLE DIDN'T DO SHIT! NEXT TIME PLEASE DO A BETER JOB OKAY?! DAMN... I HAVE TO DO. EVERYTHING LIKE WHAT THE SHIT..." He mumbled as he walked away and sans just left immediately, we laughed and Kobe said:" Holy shit he needs some methijuana or some other shit like fuckios or I don't know." We laughed with him and we all walked down the path to wherever sans and papyrus were. Though, I'm not sure how sane papyrus really was here, because he acts that weird as hell. Sans is just weird as piss and swears which is also hilarious... now they question was... how are all the others gonna act...