Chapter 4 - He's not my stripper. He's just a stripper in general.

This is the right place isn't it?

Of course it is.  Her scent is everywhere, and this is where Forest told us she is.

I guess you're right.

I walked over to the bouncer, and smiled, "Can I go in now?"

"Of course," my older brother said, "I wouldn't want you to miss your mate would I?"

"Thanks."

"Have fun, but you should probably be nice to the guy she went in with.  Remember that she won't be able to feel the pull as much, so she's not just going to drop the guy."

I scrunched my eyebrows up in confusion, "Who did she come in with?"

"Hero.  Chance's beta.  There was also another girl with her, but he didn't seem nearly as worried about the other one."

"Okay.  Weird."

My brother shrugged, and moved the rope, so I could go in.

"Thanks again man."

"No problem."

I walked in, and looked around.  

It didn't really take long to spot the small figure dancing in the middle of the dance floor.

My new favorite color is red.

Dido.  I told him running my eyes up, and down the small strapless dress.

I watched as her hips swayed to the rhythm of the music, her arms out at her sides as she moved.  She started slightly bobbing her head as the chorus of the song rang through the place, her lips singing along with the words.  She did a series of spins in the little amount of space that was available on the dance floor, breathing heavily when the song ended.  

I watched as she smiled and then dashed to the bar, running straight to a smiling Abbie.  She smiled widely as she explained something to Abbie, but stopped immediately when a guy walked up behind her and put his hand on the lower part of her back.  

An annoyed growl ripped through my throat as I watched him, and I tried to fight the feeling that said I was supposed to go over there to protect my mate.

"No toce lo!  Tu sabes, no puedes tocar!  Vete a carajo!" Sarah yelled spinning around to face the guy with a glare on her face.

He back peddled a few steps taking in her angry expression, "I'm sorry.  I'll just a...." He turned around, and walked away quickly.

I snickered at the look on his face as he practically ran from my mate.

Good girl.

I hope not.

I walked over to one of the seats by the entrance, and sat down to watch as she skipped back to the dance floor.

After about half an hour a random guy behind her let out a low whistle, and walked to her with a cocky strut.  For some reason unknown to the man he thought it would be okay for him to put his hands on her hips.  

She spun around, and smiled up at him, "Do you see that guy that's just behind me?" she asked, "The blond one with massive muscles, that is currently trying to kill you with his eyes?  That's my older brother, and the one that walked in awhile ago, that's still sitting close to the door while he stares at me?  Brown hair, dark blue eyes?  The one that's also giving you a death glare?  That's my boyfriend.  If you don't remove your hand I will help them hide the body later."