Chapter 7 - Who want's a Wolfie back ride?

It felt like only minutes after going to sleep that I was woken up again, just like I was the night before.  Someone landing on my stomach.  This time though I was a little smarter about it, and I opened my eyes to figure out who it was BEFORE I dumped that person on the ground.

Sarah sat on my abs with one leg on either side of my waist, and her hands resting on my upper chest.

I could have sworn she was mad at us yesterday.

I guess not....

"It's time to get up, we've got to go!" she said looking down at me impatiently.

"What?" 

"We gotta go!  If we don't, we're going to be late."

"Late?" I asked confused, "Late for what?"

"I'm on babysitting duty, and you're coming with so that you don't have to deal with Abbie's hang over.  Plus, I don't really have a ride so I need you to get up, put a shirt on, and find your keys."

"What about eating?"

"Oh yeah.....  I think there's some food in the kitchen if you want to go look," she said climbing off my stomach to let me up.

Okay, I guess it's time to get up.

Walking into the kitchen, I found a stack of pancakes, some eggs, and what looked like bacon, but smelled slightly different.  

Turkey bacon.

Why?

Don't ask me.

"Hm...  Looks like I didn't forget to feed you after all," Sarah said in a mock thoughtful voice.

"Thank you," I told her smiling as I poured some of the syrup on the pancakes, and started to eat.

"No problem."

Looking around the kitchen I could tell that it was run by a couple of girls.  Everything was clean, and there wasn't a dish in the sink.  

It was actually kind of scary how clean it was.  If I spilled anything on the table it would be the only spot in the entire room.  It made me want to be extra careful.

A soft laugh came from the doorway where Sarah was waiting for me to finish my food, "Abbie has nesting issues around this time of the month.  She wants to clean everything.  That makes me feel like a bad person if I don't help, so we tend to have a three day cleaning spree.  There isn't a spot in the house.  Until you go into my room that is.  Of course it will probably be spotless when I come home too." 

She stopped talking suddenly as if she just realized that she was rambling a little bit, and I still didn't know what the point was.

"Don't worry about making a mess," she said after a couple of minutes, "The brownies will clean it up."

"The brownies being you, and Abbie?"

She nodded her head looking totally serious despite the fact that she just called her self a mythical creature.

"Okay," I said, still trying my best not to spill.

I don't think she would be a brownie if she were a mythical creature.

Me neither.  What would she be though?

A werewolf of course.

Werewolves are real.  Doesn't count as mythical.

An imp?