Introduction

Emma MK,December 2017All rights reserved

Emma MK,
December 2017
All rights reserved.

Please take note that this is my first werewolf novel on Wattpad.

Here are a few things before we get started:

1. This book is a work of fiction. Meaning that creatures like vampires, werewolves etc. walk the Earth.

2. No bashing please.

3. No rude comments but constructive criticism in a polite way is accepted.

4. Please point out all grammatical errors in a polite way without being rude.

5. I would love to hear my readers' feedback on the story. Any questions related to the story can be asked in the comment section or simply wait for the Q&A chapter to be uploaded.

6. DO NOT advertise your works in my story. That is just plain rude.

COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved.

This book is a work of fiction and all characters are inventions of the author's imagination.

Any resemblance to persons living, events and locales is purely coincidental.

No parts of this book may be distributed or reproduced without a prior written consent from the author.

#StopPlagarism☡☡☡

STORY DESCRIPTION

An unexpected turn in an angel's beautiful life leads her straight to the devil himself.

He was lost in darkness...

And she was his light.

He was a lost demon...

And she was the only angel who could find him.

Angels and demons clash when these two worlds collide.

Hearts are broken...

Secrets resurface...

And pasts are revealed.

Read on to find out what happens in the lives of these two lost souls.