Chapter 29

I stare once more at the pack house that stood like a giant in front of me. It's been months since I've moved in here. And now I'm going away into my new home, with new people, a new family, and a whole new pack to lead.

My suitcases lay beside me, as people came to me, hugging me and wishing me well on my new journey as a Luna. I receive tons of hugs and kisses from everyone, except the male wolves who simply shook my hand.

Syllas came up to me, and surprised me by hugging me.

"I'll miss you so much, Alyssa. You were quite a pain in the ass. But I'll miss you either way," he whispered to me. I hugged hin back, until we pulled apart.

"Don't worry, Syllas. I'll miss you too, and all the ways you would annoy me. Plus make sure to visit me. I'll be stalking you if you don't."

A smirk played on in his lips as he ruffled my hair. I pout at him. Why does everyone have to mess up my hair, when I've tried so hard to style it today?

"Don't forget to stop by when you've got time. Especially with the whole Luna thing, you will be kinda busy," he said and rubbed the back of his head.

"Yeah. But there's no need to worry. I'll definitely stop by once in a while," I tell him as he hugs me for the last time and walks away.

The Luna and Alpha approach me. The Luna pulls me in for a hug, which was kinda weird and uncomfortable.

She pulled away and stood by the Alpha, who pulled her closer to him.

"Take care on your journey, Alyssa, my girl. Take care of your pack, and make me proud. I know we didn't get the time to talk over things or introduce ourselves to each other. Perhaps, we will do that some other day," a tear rolled down her eyes, and the Alpha wiped them away, whispering reassuring words to her.

"Take care of yourself, Alyssa. And make sure to take care of Zander, and to lead your pack through the right path, my dear d-" he stopped himself and turned around, walking away with the Luna in his hands.

What did he want to say? And he was acting too nice towards me. That's a first. He's always been grumpy and discreet towards me. But all this support and care he is showing me is weird.

I think I'm overthinking a bit.

A warm hand on my waist pulls me out of my thoughts. I look up to see Zander staring down at me, his eyes have soften. He kissed my forehead and whispers to me, "Are you ready?"

"Yes," I say as I hold his other free hand and squeeze it slightly.

Looking once more at the pack house.
I enter the car along with Zander. I wave, at my home, my people and my family for the last time, before the car drives off, making everything appear smaller and smaller.

  □●□●□●□

The car drove into a tall iron hate that was painted black. We drove into the grounds, until little huts surrounded the car. Seconds later, the pack house could be seen from the distance.

People gathered in front of it, waiting to welcome their Alpha. Nervousness creeped in like an unwanted guest. What will these people say? Will they accept me as their Luna? Will I be good enough for them?

A warm hand rests on mine. Sparks ignite and I turn to Zander who gave my hand a slight squeeze.

"Don't worry, princess. You're gonna be perfect. Like you always are," He told me, a genuine smile of reassurance on his face.

I take a deep breath and nod at him, my nervousness calming down a little. Zander gets out of the car first, telling me to stay inside. He quickly rushes to my side and opens the door for me.

He brings his hand in front of me, and I gracefully put my hand in his, as he gently lifts me up, helping me out of the car.

I get out of the car, and Zander pulls me close to his side, laying his hand gently on my waist. He led me towards the pack members.

All eyes were on me, as everyone inspected me. I felt like a stranger to everyone. But that's alright. I'll get used to them just like they will get used to me as their Luna.

"Red Blood Pack!" Zander's loud voice boomed through the air like thunder.
"I'd like to introduce to you all, my mate and your Luna, Alyssa. She's now one of us and I expect her to be treated the same way you treat me. With respect and honour. If anyone who dares to mistreat her or do otherwise, will be thrown into the dungeons. Do I male myself clear?"

The pack members heads nodded in agreement as they all bowed down to the both of us.

I smiled at everyone and gave them a slight nod.

Zander leads me into the pack house. It was slightly deserted as people walking left to right working, stopping to greet Zander and I on the way.

The pack house was cosy, with a Victorian style to it. It feels like I've just walked into a Victorian movie of some sort.

Zander led me into the lounge. Brown, fresh leather chairs sst on either side of the room. A small, Victorian styles table was laid in the middle. A fireplace by the end of the room, was lot with burning wood. And a huge portrait lay just above the television.

"This is beautiful," I gasped in awe as I examined all the furniture with my eyes.

"Sure is. But not as beautiful as you are, Alyssa," Zander's husky voice, whispered in my ear. He nibbled it slightly, taking in my scent and leaving kisses on my neck.

I held onto his chest, not wanting to collapse in front of him. He nuzzles my neck, and a small gasp escapes my lips.

He pulls away, his eyes darker than usual. His pupils dilated. They soon returned to his normal soft blue eyes. He kissed my forehead and led me to the couch, where he instructed me to sit.

"You must be tired. Sit here, and I'll fetch you a quick snack," he holds my face in his holds and leans forward.

He places a kiss at the corner of my lips. A shaky breath escapes my mouth, as he gently poked my red nose and leaves the room.

I feel my face. It feels really hot. What is Zander doing to me?

I wait patiently for Zander, greeting people who introduced theselves to me.

"Alyssa..." someone calls my name from beside me. I turn and my eyes widen.

"Mom? dad?" I said as they stood in front of me.

_____________________________________

Hey, Wattpadders! I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Thanks for spurporting and reading this book. It means a lot to see that I've got such wonderful readers.

You're all wonderful!

Chapter Q: What word do you think the Alpha was gonna say, before he stopped himself?