Chapter Four: Awkward Silence

I woke with a text from Alex. - Hey Cara mara:P Fancy coming over in a hour me and Austin got some ideas we wanna ask you about- 

Uggg its so early well its 9:30 but that's early for me oh shoot that text was 45 minuets ago..

- Hey AC yeah sure sorry just woke up and saw your text, give me a hour max and ill be over-

- Okay see you then :D -

I jumped out of bed causing a slight head rush stumbling over to my bathroom I switched on the light looking at myself in the mirror wow I look dead good thing a little make up can help that. I got out the shower rubbing the steamy mirror walking out into my bedroom looking for an outfit to wear.

Once I'd picked what I was going to wear I applied my make up and began walking downstairs as Alex called.

Cara - Hello?

Alex - Hey Cara were just pulling up outside yours you ready?

Cara - Yeah just finished ill let you in

Alex - Awesome see you in a sec

*Phone Hangs Up*

I smiled at my phone continuing to walk down the stairs as I grabbed a couple snacks from the fridge when Alex walked in. "Hey girly when your ready we will leave" he helped himself to one of the apple in the fruit bowl. As we walked out the house I saw Austin arms hanging out the window with his head rested on top.

I shut the front door locking it as Austin jumped out the car to opened my door as I walked over. "You alright?" he asked his voice deep well someone going through puberty I laughed to myself. "Yeah thanks" I replied getting into the car.

The silence fell instantly once we'd all strapped in on our way to Alex's. I wanted to break the silence but I didn't know how the was the first time they'd made any contact in weeks, I had to begin to think there wern't going to. "So Alex what's these ideas you got then" I done it I'd made an attempt. "You'll have to wait till we get there to find out" he replied well great that killed my conversation starter good job we were pulling up at the house.

We all walked into the living room Austin and I sitting on the couch. "Alright you too I'm gonna go try find my camera in the basement" he walked out leaving us alone in the living room. I sat there staring at the wall while Austin played with his necklace. "So... hows Danny" was that the best he could do? He clearly didn't want to know about him.

"Good" I replied "Gooood" Austin gragged out clearly feeling the same tension I felt. "Not that it matters" I mumbled Austin turned towards me surprised. "What its not like your interested and anyway I'm here for you" I admitted.

"Yeah your right, he seems like a jerk anyway and you are?" he said uncertainty in his voice breaking a smile. I can't believe he had the cheek he didn't know Danny who gave him the right to judge him! "Okay I'm back, I managed to find it it's a little scratched though...." Alex trailed on. "Get to the point AC why am I here?" I asked in a uninterested tone, Austin noticed straight away as he figeted in the seat sitting up and moving over a little. 

 "Well miss moody Austin and I had the idea to start posting YouTube videos like for fun" he finally admitted. "Actually that's not a bad idea you know you could do some signing ones Austin" I replied sounding more interested. 

We recorded the first video later posting it on YouTube and as the next few weeks went by we carried on progressing to Austin posting covers he was really good and was starting to get some feedback on his voice. 

But when it really sunk in was February 8th 2011 when Austin received his first fan letter. He was so surprised when he received it, egar to open it we thought it would be best for us to record his reaction once he'd read it out loud. 

It was so sweet and his reaction was the cutest after he was genually humbled by it after that more fan mail became flying in that's when I knew something was going to come of this. We began posting more videos of all sorts of covers but Austin preferred coving Justin Biebers music letting his viewers know he was a Belieber.

We were filming our new video for a the week when Demi come over and brought a guest. "Cara" a familiar voice spoke from behind me oh god Danny was here! "What's he doing here?" Austin broke the silence his voice defensive. "Well considering Danny is Cara's boyfriend he's allowed to be here, and anyway he was getting worried as he hasn't spoken to her in days!" she was right I hadn't not because I was blowing him off but because we had been so busy filming.

It was nearly our two month anniversary crazy right two months I had no idea if he knew when it was so I didn't bring it up or make a big deal of it.It was hard trying to balance Austin and Danny they are the two guys I care for most and they both want to spend time with more but thinking about it now I have been spending a lot of time with Austin and Danny could see himself being pushed out.

"Babe I hope you don't mine us coming over I just haven't spoken to you in like forever I miss you" Danny confessed pulling me into a hug it felt nice I had miss this, the smell of his cologne and his soft comforting voice. I realized how two months had flew past every moment we'd spent together was moving. He treated with such delacusy always insisting on treating me with gifts and taking me out, although all those things were nice it was the simple moments that meant the most. 

A cough from behind me span me back into reality as Danny got down onto one knee presenting and glass case, I stood there in shock unsure what was going on. "Cara, I know its two months away but would do me honour of being my date to prom?" I sighed in relief. "Of course baby i'd love to go to prom with you" opening the glass case  seeing a diamond encrusted necklace surrounding a beautiful corsage. 

Austin stood motionless his eyes glued to the stunning necklace being placed round my dainty neck it fell perfectly and surprisingly was a little heavy. "Hey Austin you got a date maybe we could double up?" Danny questioned pulling me to his side sliding his hand to the bottom of my back. "I was ummm actually gonna ask..." before Austin could finish his sentence Danny cut in. "Well man if you want ill get you a girl wouldn't be any hassle" he smirked turning to me kissing my cheek Austin eyes fell from mine landing to the floor.

I saw the heartbreak in his face as guilt fell heavily onto me realizing we'd always planned prom and going to together. I walked over to him and hugging him tightly the tension in this body faded away as he placed his arms round me pulling me close.  Kissing his cheek causing his to smile turning his cheeks a red colour. "I'll save you a dance Bff and of course you get the first one because I love you" pulling away from the hug he smiled once again making his eyes sparkle in happiness "I'll be waiting then..." he replied pulling me into another hug.

***************************************************************************************************************

Hope you are enjoying it so far if you have and comments or ideas please put them below i'd love to hear your thoughts thanks for read up till now! :D <3

*********************************************************************************************************************