Chapter Fifteen: Within a blink of an eye

The day had begun coming to a close the boys had been filming all day and it was looking awesome! The entire day standing out in the sun filming a music video who would of guessed this a year ago. Filming had to speed up as we got a call from Austin’s manager Mike informing us we had been invited to radio Disney. It was really starting to sink in how fast everything was becoming, our first award show even though Austin wasn’t nominated at least we still got to go!

“Go on I dare you bro, if she’s that interested in you ask her out” Roberts words made me feel nauseous. Austin fixed his face a smirk spread across his face as he walked over to the lead girl he’d been filming with. “Were the same age right?” he questioned leading her to nod in agreement. “Awesome… so I was wondering if umm” his words drowned out as Demi approached me.

“I’m surprised girl there’s some seriously hot guys here and I haven’t seen you looking all day!” she nudged me with her shoulder making me stumble a little that’s when he interrupted.  “Hey ladies…. I’m sorry to bother you but me and my friend, was wonder if two pretty girls like you would like to go out sometime…” without thinking I burst out laughing causing his smile to fade off his lips. My loud cackle caused the boys to all turn towards us. Austin’s smirk left his face as he turned clenching his jaw. I turned to the guy in front of us “Oh you’re serious…. I’m sorry I didn’t realize what you think Demi?” I questioned her input was needed as he had asked both of us. “Why not aye we’d love to go out sometime here put your number in” Demi took my phone from my hand placing it in his.

 “You better text okay not for me but for my mate jay over there he really likes your friend but you didn’t hear that from me!” he spoke placing his index finger over his lips letting us know it was top secret. I giggled at his words when we were interrupted. “Hey! You know the rules man back to work!” Austin’s voice shouted from a distance, the smile dropped from my lips he had to ruin it. Didn’t see me complaining when he was chatting up that girl earlier….

“Remember to call or text whatever is best for you so we can meet soon okay!” he gave my phone back I flashed him a smile back in return. “No dating the girls you know the ruled guys you were told them in your contract” Austin’s voice was agitated probably due to the long day, so Demi and I decided to make our way back to the hotel.  Demi Michele and myself sat in the lunch room while the boys hung out upstairs, sorting out their outfits which puzzled me surly it should be us ladies stressing over what to wear.

We left lunch returning to our rooms I walked into the room grabbing my towel a long warm bath was much needed. To my surprise when I entered the bathroom the tub was already full to the top smelling of my favourite bubble bath candle’s surrounding the edge. I walked over the bath kneeling by the side I leaned over inhalering the beautiful sent when a head popped out of the water. Screaming at the top of my lungs Austin jumped pushing the wet hair of his eyes. “The fuck Austin what you doing in my bath you scared me to death!!!”

I laid on the floor where I had fallen holding my chest my heart about to leap out of my chest. “I scared you what about me I was laying there relaxing and a hand came out of nowhere and touched me!" I burst out laughing at the fault I guess he was right. “It’s not funny missy” he pointed out a smile creeping into his lips. “I’ll leave you to it run a new one when you’re done” I stood up continuing laughing at what had just happened. “No stay we can talk..” my eyebrows knitted together in confusion.  “But you’re in the bath Austin!

“And we can still talk you can sit there and do your make up or whatever while we catch up” this was weird he was in the bath he expects me to just act normal about that! “So pretty boy did you text him?” he gave me the serious face even though I couldn’t take him serious he was sat in a bubble bath full to the top smelling of strawberries and wild berries. “We’ll have you?...” I raised my eyebrows at him shrugging my shoulders not giving a real reply. A sigh escaped his lips as he ran his fingers through his wet hair.