Chapter Eighteen: A Touch That Makes You Weak

I stirred with the sound of snoring waking up me up. The feeling of my head pounding hit me like a thousand bricks. My severe hangover told me last night was good. I slowly opened my eyes to see the curtains closed I praised whoever was responsible as I moved to get out of bed. As my body moved it was pulled back by a pair of strong arms. Confusion flooded over me as I lifted the cover revealing my naked body being embraced in male arms.

I cringed at the sight what the heck happened last night?! The confusion only piled higher when I held my breath without realizing a heard the sound of multiple snores.  The panic by now had really set in I pulled the cover over me as my eyes caught the sight of Zach at the end of the bed. He lay passed out only in a pair of boxers his body close to mine.

How he got in I have no idea and why he was only in boxers only made me worry more I almost forgot about the body pressed up against me. My head slowly turned as it exposed who the person was……. Austin

“WHAT THE!” I jumped kicking Zach of the bed he shouted in shock throwing his arms in the air. He looked over at me confused and down at himself realizing he wasn’t wearing any clothes.  “Why am I basically naked in your bed” he worried grabbing his clothes which were scattered across the floor. As he stood up Austin groaned in his sleep pulling me tight hiding his face in my neck.

“Oh My God, You and Aus- YOU’RE NAKED YOU GUYS HAD SEX!” Zach shouted almost waking Austin up. “Shut up idiot you’re gonna wake him up!” I demanded as he stood there in shock shaking his head. “Wait till the boys hear about this” he smiled slipping on his pants.

“Don’t you dare!! This stays between us…” I shouted as Austin moved his arm from my waist rubbing his eyes. “Ugh what’s the shouting for my head is killing me” he groaned as his eyes adjusted to the light and saw the scene that was in front of him. “You slept with Cara last night that’s what happened man score!” he went over to him holding his fist out. Austin chuckled at his behaviour hitting his fist with Zach’s.

I sighed at their behaviour wriggling out of Austin’s grasp wrapping the bed sheet around me and headed into the bathroom. “What’s the point in the sheet we’ve seen it anyway” Austin teased. “Well you have I haven’t lucky shit hey Cara give us a preview my memory is a little misty” Zack chucked as I heard a slap. “And it’s going to stay that way now get out” he demanded making me smile he’s so sexy when he’s protective. After hearing the door slam I decided to get in the shower and freshen up.

The hot water felt so good on my skin I sighed knowing I’d have to get out I couldn’t avoid him forever. Turning the water off I heard a voice behind me. “Dam how lucky am I to be the only person to see this” Austin voice took me by surprised as I grabbed the towel covering my body. “Austin I’m showering get out! He smirked walking over to me fully exposed.

“So am I’m a little dirty I need to freshen up” he teased walking into the shower turning the water back on. Before it could go any further I jumped out the shower walking into the other room, hearing him moan behind me. After he was done he got back into bed we both just laid there staring at each other while just in a towel. The duvet was over us covering that we were in the towels.

“Hey man you gonna get up today, where you go last night Cara apparently did this seductive dancing and get all hot and heavy with some guy on the dance floor” Alex chuckled walking into the room to witness the sight. “HOLY SHIT WHAT DID I MISS” Alex stood in the door way looking a little faint.

“The power of alcohol AC and I know she dances seductively because I was the one getting grinded on” he pulled me to him the dirtiest smirk on his face. “Ugh this is disgusting were supposed to be having breakfast in 10 minutes. How am I supposed to eat now that this image is now printed in my mind FOREVER!” he walked out of the room talking to himself.