Chapter Five: Deadly Distraction

I woke up to 3 missed calls from Danny ugg I moaned rubing me eyes to wake me up. He began to call as I answered clearing my throat.

Danny - Morning Beautiful!

Cara - Morning

Danny - Happy Anniversary!!

Cara - uh yeah you too babe!

Danny - Did you forget hun?

Cara - No of course not, I just woke up babe sorry if I sounded off

Danny - Aww my sleepy girl well get ready im picking you up in a hour and dress up

Cara - why what's going on

Danny - You'll have to wait and see... love ya

*Phone Hangs Up*

Hmm what has he got planned I wondered  better be getting ready he's not like AC and Austin Danny does not wait!

I heard a car hoarn beep letting my know he was outside and I sprayed and quick spray of Channel on my neck and wrists smiling at my reflection I hope I looked okay. Closing the door behind me I got into the car as Danny cupped my face kissing my softly. "You looking stunny Cara are you ready for what i've got planned?" I nodded excited trying to think of what he had planned.

Walking into his house Danny in the lead guiding me into the darkly lit dinning room to find rose petels scattered over the floor and table. Candles lit the room perfectly as I felt my heart melt, he had done all this for me. Danny held my hand guiding me to the table as I went to sit he pulled the chair out for me to sit.

"I hope you like it I wasnt sure if it was a bit much..... " he said his voice a little nervous. "It's beautiful I love it thank you!" I replied reasuring him. "Well Cara first course is served!" he stated running into the kitchen releasing a amazing smell from inside. 

I sat there in amazment he'd actually pulled it off hed made a amazing meal which was all home cooked and kept me smiling the whole time. Danny sat oppersite me his eyes on me and only me he leant over the table reaching for me hand. "I'm glad your enjoying yourself babe" he smiled his face over joyed. 

"Thank you for doing this I really wasn't sure what was going to happen today, this did not come to my mind but I'm really happy you thought of it" I smiled as he held my hand tighter. "Cara I think, well it might just be me but these two months with you have been amazing I couldn't of asked for a beter way to spend them..... I think well actually I l... Danny was cut off as my phone begun to vibrate it was Austin calling.

I quickly jumped to my phone declining the call smiling to Danny "Carry on" I insisted. Austin called again I started at the phone infuriated why was he doing this? After 5 minuetes Austin kept calling non stop he was ruining the date! "Just answer it, it's okay he will just keep calling" Danny stated he was right.

Cara - What Austin this is a bad time and you know it!

Austin - Cara where are you get here now its a emargancy

Cara - You know dam well where I am Austin 

Austin - I havent got time for you crappy moods get here now it AN EMERGANCY

Cara - Whats wrong?!

Austin - get get to mine and ill explain everything

*Austin hung up*

"I'll drive you" Danny spoke dissappointed oh why did it have to be today Austin had to ruin my plans. "I'm so sorry Danny you know I wouldn't go but he did sound like it was really important!" I spoke worry in my voice. "It's okay least we got to eat" he replied that was true I thought as he stood up grabbing our coats and his car keys.

The drive to Austin's was quite the conversation didn't last long when Danny turned on the radio. Thank god a distraction from all the silence least I could look like I was concentrating on something. I rolled down the window the cool breeze on my warm face the weather today was beautiful the sun was out and there wasn't a single cloud in the sky.

I closed my eyes breathing in the air fading into my own world, my thoughts turned to Austin even though was insanely mad at him I couldn't help but feel worried he hadn't talked to me like that in a while something must be wrong! But what I thought if it was something life threatning Alex or Demi would of called right?

The car pulled up out side Austin's as I threw open the car door jumping out slamming it shut. "Hey Cara" Danny shouted behind me noticing he was still inside the car. "I'll stay out here you go in" he spoke I sighed running to the house banging on the front door.

Austin opened the door as I jumped on him holding him tight. "OMG your okay I was really worried" I stated concern in my voice. "Yeah I'm okay come in" he replied shutting the door behind me. "I asked you to come because... because I'm getting signed Cara!! he shouted jumping around in excitment. 

I ran over to him embracing him into a hug raping my legs around his wait. "I'm so happy for you I knew something big was going to come of it I knew it! realising how I was positioned on Austin my face turned red. I untangled my legs from him landing back onto the floor Austin's face in shock.

"You were the first person I wanted to tell! Cara I'm going to be famous were going to make something of ourselves make real music" he stated wait he said we.... "We?" I questioned. "Yeah you didn't think I do it by myself did you knuckle head you are coming with me!" I stood there in shock I was going with him I thought hug him again. My face burried into his neck it was a real hug and I didn't want to let go, I wanted to stay there forever.