Chapter Seven: It was meant to be the night of my life

I got to the bottom of the stairs letting go of my dress as I looked up to see Austin and Danny’s face like they had seen a ghost the emotion in their face didn’t change when Alex nudged Austin.

“Y- You look…..” Austin stuttered in shock. “Breath taking” Danny finished of causing me cheeks to turn a shade of red letting them know I was a little embarrassed.

I moved past them letting Demi get down the stairs she was probably just as worried as me about possibly falling down them. “Wow Demi, you look beautiful” I complement making her smile. “Cara is right wow Demi you look beautiful” Alex interrupted Austin and I had always thought he had a crush on her and right at this moment in time it was showing.

We all huddled into the limo escaping my mum getting out the camera and starting to cry over the fact I was growing up and going to prom. The music inside was turned up high as I sway my torso to the beat sitting away from the boys and next to Demi. That was it prom here we come!

Prom was beautiful there were light trailed all around the room sparkling and I kept my promise Austin got the first dance and as soon as the song had finished Danny swooped in stealing me away. His hands upon the bottom of my back my head rested on his chest as we slow danced to the music my thoughts got the best of me. It was such a beautiful moment everything was perfect the song, the lights the boy I love.. the boy I love I thought again smiling yeah the boy I love. I had fallen for him and I had fallen hard wed been together four months and I had just come to the realization I am in love with him.

I looked up to see Demi and Alex dancing I smiled at the sight looking round the room looking for Austin when I spotted him dancing with a girl. Who’s the chick I thought, I’d never seen her before, well good for him I guess.

Once the prom had finished we decided to go to the after party and man was it a good idea the atmosphere was completely different here probably had something to do the amount of alcohol they had stashed here. After countless attempts of Danny offering my a drink I was starting to get frustrated he knew I didn’t want an alcohol but still he kept pushing it, it was probably due to the amount he’d consumed.

He stood in the corner with his friends drinking while I was on the dance floor with the group dancing my feet off. “You’ve got this Cara, we all been dancing pretty much all night” he smiled at his date she was sweet really pretty but Austin still hadn’t gotten round to tell me her dam name! “Hey can I have my girlfriend back now or are you just going to keep her all night” Danny moaned pushing through the group causing us to all stop dancing.

“Well I’ve been spending time with her my date and our friends thank you, and if you weren’t spending your time getting your stupid ass drunk then your girlfriend would be spending time with you instead” Austin replied getting under Danny’s skin as he jumped in I got in-between them pushing Danny away.

“Stop! What is up with you tonight?” I question walking away from the group pulling him away with me. “I’m sorry I just feel like I haven’t been with you all night and feel left out can we go somewhere to talk” his voice sincere. When he held my hand walking upstairs pulling me behind him.

We got to the bedroom door as I grew confused he wanted to talk but he brought me upstairs. I walked in a head of him as he closed it behind him locking it. “Won’t need to worry about any of them it’s just us baby” he spoke slurring walking toward me I didn’t like this side of him it was starting to scare me.

He walked up to me placing his hands on my back pulling me towards him aggressively kissing me hurting me. “Stop!” I insisted pushing him of me, but he didn’t listen to me. “Come on baby it’s prom, you’re going to have fun trust me and anyway we’ve been together 4 months what did you expect tonight to be like” he replied the way he spoke made me feel sick.

As he began roughly kissing my neck I speed dialed Austin.

Austin -Hey Cara where did you go

Cara I can’t hear you it’s too loud can you speak up a little  

Cara – Please get off me I just wanna going downstairs back to my friends

Danny – Back to Austin you mean

Cara – What no I’m tired I just want to…

Danny – well if you tired I can help with you that here get on the bed

Cara – GET OFF Me!

Austin – CARA! Cara what’s going on

Danny – Why are you on the phone to him fuck Cara your ruin everything you stupid bitch

Before I could blink Danny grabbed the phone from me throwing it against the wall, as his arm came back his hand slapped me. “Tonight it supposed to be me and you! Austin always fucking get in the way god what is it about him do you love him or something fuck sake Cara” I flinched at his aggressive tone and cursing.

“No, not this time he won’t” he finished tearing the side of my dress in his attempt to get it off “GET OFF ME” I screamed punching my fists against him but he did not move a muscle. I fought as hard as I could when he grabbed my face in his hand. “Good girls don’t scream well not until we get started” he shouted punching me as I fell to the floor. “Get your ass up bitch!” he shouted pulling me up by my hair as I cried in pain.

Throwing me against the wall I screamed in pain as my head started to bleed. Picking me up by my hair once again he threw me on the bed a tight grip on my wrists as he pinned them against the bed. “You’re going to wish you done as your told baby” he spoke the words into my ear as he punched me again. This was it this is how I was going to lose my virginity to this monster, everyone downstairs was completely unaware having the night of their lives and I was here.

“Get your filthy hand off her you disgusting piece of trash!” it was Austin.