Chapter Nineteen: Time Will Tell

We were finishing our vacation away with Austin’s first show for Europe. I had been to dinner with Danny as I said we would. The strangest thing was being alone with him felt like we’d never been apart. The time completely flew.

He was a complete gentleman he got me back as it started getting late. He even worked out the secret route out away from paps and didn’t push me into anything. Once we reached the hotel, I left telling him I had a wonderful evening but I couldn’t just get back together with him I needed some time. I needed to be alone and think.

Giving me some time was more than reasonable considering the past weve had. We agreed to put it behind us but in this case, I needed to really think if getting back together with him would be a good idea. Iv'e seen him really change recently but I guess only time will tell.

Just as I thought, everyone is still asleep I can go out for some air and be alone. I tied my shoes and headed for the door. “Miss where are you going” crap Joe had caught me he won’t let us go anywhere without his assistance well after all that’s his job as a bodyguard. “I‘m just going to go for a walk I need some air” I smiled weakly slowly opening the door.

“I’ll come with you miss” I gave him the look. He’s been with us a while now and still calls me miss it frustrates me so much! “Sorry... Cara, wait up I’ll just tell Mr Mahone were leaving” he turned walking toward his room.

 “No don’t! I just want to be alone for a while I won’t be long I promise, I just want a quick walk I will call you if I get into any trouble” he didn’t budge at first but after scanning my expression for a minute or two he gave in.

“Fine but any trouble I mean any, I want you to call me right away!” I agreed running out the house. The hot sun and sound of quite was nice for a change. With all the chaos of people constantly being around throughout my recovery, it was nice to finally be by myself. I decided to take a small walk across the beach and make a stop at the juice bar on the way back.

When I got there a group of screaming girls came charging over to me. “OMG CARA OMG IT’S YOU! IS AUSTIN HERE” they shouted defining me. “Sorry ladies it’s just me he’s still asleep in his room” they all awed at my reply giggling. “Would it be okay if we still got pictures with you though” one girl asked nervously.

 “Of course sweetie hang on let my put my juice down” I stood taking pictures with them all as we sat talking for a while after. They were nicer than you’d expect a group of screaming girls to be.

“So you and Austin are dating aren’t you? I think you make the cutest couple I made this edit of you guys a while ago and Austin liked it so your dating right?” she asked again getting excited. “No were just really good friends we’ve always just been really close” I laughed.

Lie. Liar. How mean can I lie especially lie to a group of sweet girls. “If that’s your story I don’t buy it, there’s pictures of you too the other night, you were all over each other. Everyone has been going crazy over it all” one of the girls interrupted clever one she was! “No honestly were just friends he’s always been so good to me and looked out for me he’s the best friend I’ve got!” I opened up.

 “You’re so lucky to be so close with Austin he’s so perfect and amazing you get to see every day I’ve never met him once” her voice grew sad as we were interrupted by Joe calling me. “You should be back right now, were getting ready to leave for the venue the sound check starts in less than an hour! I sighed not really wanting to go.

I hung up. “I’m so sorry ladies but I have to get back now! It was so amazing meeting you all, I got all your usernames saved I’ll tell Austin to follow you later!” I assured them feeling bad for leaving them.