Chapter 4 // Beautiful

Whew whew hi pepol-

•••••

"Are you sure about this?" Jimin asks, furrowing his eyes curiously to Yoongi. The older lifts his eyebrow slightly, "I am always sure with my ability, before you can actually have your own bi performance, let me make you thank me when you do your magic tricks at the side of the road with random people."

Jimin hums, "Well, you sound so confident. You sure will help me?"

Yoongi nods, "Cross my heart. I swear."

Jimin looks at him disgustingly in joking way, "You don't have any heart, dont use human's phrase!"

Yoongi chuckles under his breath, "Whatever you say, now go." Jimin nods and walks to his chosen spot to perform randomly.

The older leans his back at the wall, while looking at Jimin who is getting ready to show his random magic to random people.

If I don't have any heart, why am I ever feel warm whenever I see your smile?

He shakes the thoughts, and keep focusing on people who are passing at the moment. Yoongi stares at them and furrows his eyes slightly, his iris change colour slowly as he's using his ability toward the people to attract on Jimin's performance.

From dark hazel eyes to red purple-ish colour.

Jimin's lips turn to the big friendly smile when there's already people gathering in front of him to look at his magic tricks.

He shows his tricks smoothly, his natural tricks without Yoongi's helps and he already makes them amazed in a blink of an eye.

"Alright, Park Jimin. Let's do this." Yoongi whispers to himself, amazingly Jimin can hear his whisper clearly as Yoongi is sending his message to him. That's one of Yoongi's abilities too.

Jimin just smiles at the message, and continue showing his tricks with his cheerful voice talking to them, just like a professional magician.

Yoongi bites his lips, his eyes' colour are changing deeper. He makes the magician's tricks become more unique, as he slips his ability inside the tricks.

People who are gathering around Jimin start to cheer him loudly as Jimin manages to entertain them in lots of tricks that they never see before.

All, thanks to Yoongi who is standing a bit far away than them. His lips turn to a smirk when Jimin's tricks become more amazing as the cheer is getting louder, mixing with their laughs.

He makes sure he is unnoticeable with his head hangs low to hide his actual colour of his eyes.

The small street performance from Jimin ends with a simple demon's trick, making them especially girls support him even more. The magician waves them happily when people start to walk away with their happy face.

Jimin loves making people happy.

The magician jumps while walking to Yoongi who is keeping his head low. "Hyung, that was amazing! I-I never do that tricks, were that your idea?"

Yoongi nods slightly and walks, he knows Jimin will follow him anyway.

The younger grins happily, "Thank you!"

Yoongi hums as a response, he keeps his head low as his eyes are not changing to the hazel eyes yet and Jimin is still aware with his eyes since he's too excited.

Time flies very fast, it's already evening and they are walking to Yoongi's house.

Jimin crashes Yoongi's shoulder playfully, "Oh, there's something bothering me actually."