Chapter 20 // Funfair

Listen to spring day while reading this chapter :)

------------

"Hyung, that was great! They love it!" Jimin shouts happily while jumping on Yoongi to hug him tightly. He just ends his big performance again at the day, and he's very thankful that he gets more attention from before.

Yoongi smiles warmly, pulling his arm outside from the auditorium. "Let's go to somewhere to celebrate that."

Jimin looks at his watch and it's 5:07 pm, it's still early and he really enjoys going out with his demon to create more memories.

"Sure! Um, can we go to the funfair?" Jimin asks happily, pouting a bit as he's begging softly like a child.

Yoongi just gives him a tight smile, "If that what you want, alright funfair it is."

Jimin senses something is off when he mentioned the 'funfair' but he completely ignores it for now as he wants to have a great time with Yoongi.

They decide to go there by taxi since the funfair is slightly far from their house.

Jimin rests his head on Yoongi's shoulder and eventually falls asleep since he's tired working all day at the auditorium.

Yoongi doesn't feel like sleeping, he let Jimin's head on his shoulder as he looks out at the window blankly. He's having the unreadable yet hard expression on his face.

He sighs under his breath,

Funfair is the place where I badly want to avoid for some reasons.

He closes his eyes and calms himself by listening to Jimin's slow heartbeat. That's his type of lullaby, his heartbeat.

Past is past but for Yoongi, his past will remain in his mind forever although he wants it to disappear badly.

They step out from the taxi and the sky is already getting darker, Jimin hugs the older's arm and walks to the cotton candy store.

"Hyung, let's get one!" Jimin chirps joyfully, and Yoongi just nods and gives the seller an exact of amount to pay for it.

They walk to various of games and stores, until it's already almost to 8pm. The funfair is extra crowded and Yoongi isn't a big fan of crowded place so he just pushes anyone that makes his steps stop.

"Hyung, let's play the carousel!"

"Hyung?" Jimin pinches the older's cheek lightly when he's not giving any attention.

He's spacing out.

Yoongi blinks his eyes, "Huh, carousel? But that's for kids."

Jimin pouts, "But there's still young adults are riding it, see!" He says, pointing to those teenagers in early 20's.

But for Yoongi, he looks something else.

Someone.

He thought his eyes are lying to him, but he clearly sees someone.

Someone that he thought will never appear anymore is there, on the carousel,

Just like the old times.

Jimin's voice sounds far away as his eyes are still gluing to the person who is smiling happily while spinning on the carousel.

The person who wears the big hoodie, with brown hair sticks out on his forehead.

"Hyung?"

Yoongi blinks again, his head feels hurt after he saw him. He looks at Jimin's worried face carefully and looks back at the carousel, he's gone.

"Please don't leave me, Jimin." Yoongi says, his tone is serious while rubbing his chubby cheeks together. Jimin tilts his head a bit, and grins cutely, "Of course I won't, I loooove you!"

Yoongi feels his tears are threatening to fall, ever since he met Jimin, his heart is getting softer without any particular reasons.

"And I love you too, can we go home? I'm sorry, I don't like crowded place." Yoongi asks softly, he really wants to lay on his bed with Jimin alone. He hates the heavy atmosphere here.

Jimin notices that Yoongi really looks uneasy ever since they got there so he agrees without whining.

"Sure, but let's go to somewhere else for the last time and we can go home!" Jimin shouts happily to lighten up Yoongi's mood.

The older just chuckles at how adorable his human is being, "Alright, my lord."

Jimin blushes lightly with the name, he still feels weird when Yoongi calls him that but deep down he likes it, he found it cute.

He leads the demon to somewhere far from the crowded place, and more quiet.

To the field?

"Let's lay down here, shall we?" Jimin says with his honey voice, while hugging his demon tightly until they fall on the grass together.

There's no one there since people are having fun at the funfair, the field isn't that far from the crowded and it's just that not everyone know the place and Jimin knows the place only because he once made a magic show there and no one attended to his show except for several people who happened to be there.

"Why do you want to be here, Jiminnie?" Yoongi asks softly, his body is getting calmer by Jimin on his side hugging his chest lovingly.

Jimin looks deeply into Yoongi's hazel eyes while his fingers are combing his soft hair.

"It's just.." Jimin stops talking and nibbles his below lip timidly.

"Tell me, what is it? I'm not listening to your mind ever since we were at the funfair so I can't guess what are you going to tell me. So, continue baby." Yoongi asks with his soothing yet rough voice, he just wants to listen from Jimin's mouth and listening to his mind while at the loud place is a bad idea.

His eyes widen when Jimin asks the most sensitive question that makes his heart beats fastly.

"Have you loved someone else before?"

"Yes."

------------

do read my new book winkwonk