Chapter 35 // Little talk

They are laying down on the bed, literally do nothing under the moonlight.

It's been almost a month since the vicious moments happened between them and the underworld creatures.

Yet, those memories are still fresh but they decided not to talk about it anymore.

And, of course both of them are still curious about each other's stories but they can't start any conversation because the topic itself is quite sensitive.

Jimin sneaks closer into Yoongi's hug and rests his head on the older's chest. "Hyung."

Yoongi looks at the worried face who wants to ask something, "I know you want to ask me about everything, I'm just waiting for you to voice out."

Jimin sighs, locking his hand with Yoongi's bigger ones. "Will you tell me who is him actually? And, most importantly why?"

Yoongi exhales, he knows one day he's going to tell the younger what's the real story behind the mess and it's the day.

"I will tell you everything but keep in your mind that my true love is you, forever will be. That's just my past, I promise." The devil says sweetly, caressing Jimin's cheek softly.

Jimin smiles shyly, "Are you sure you're a devil? You're like an angel to me, hyung."

Yoongi chuckles, "Oh fuck no, don't compare me with those weak ass angel shit."

Jimin pouts, "But I'm an angel."

The older looks at him silently, "Don't play around, Park Jimin."

Jimin shrugs while giving the mischievous smile that Yoongi finds it cute. "I'm just saying."

The silver haired devil smacks his head lightly, "Yeah yeah, my angel. Now, do you want me to continue the story or not?"

Jimin nods, telling him to continue so Yoongi starts.

"Hoseok is just a normal human-being that I met in 1961, and-"

Jimin's eyes widen, "The heck! 1960?!"

Yoongi hums, "Don't cut my words. Continue, and he was a slave that I found at the dirty prairie where all the dead bodies placed but he wasn't dead yet, he just pretended to be at the moment to save himself."

Jimin gulps, still nodding to let him continues.

"I just happened to be there because I was looking for any humans to suck their bloods since that place has the strongest smell of blood and that was the moment where I found him weakly under the dead bodies." Yoongi says, pulling the younger closer to his chest as he knows Jimin will get sensitive later when he reaches the highest point of the story.

"He asked for help, and he said he will do anything for me so I accepted the agreement." Yoongi says.

Jimin hums, "But why did you accept it?"

"Because I'm bored." Yoongi says shortly, lightly chuckling over the fact how nonsense the reason is although it's the truth.

He continues talking.

"And that was the moment when my first contract was made, and he's my first human. The contract was extremely simple, he will give me his blood whenever I want and I will protect him from the war that happened a lot back then." Yoongi says, earning a nod from Jimin.

"Years passed, and the contract was becoming personal. We fell in love, he was the one who pulled me into the love life that I never expected to-"