Chapter 15 // Question

Short but gold

-----

Jimin wakes up with Yoongi nowhere beside him, he yawns and sits properly on the bed. "Yoongi hyung?" He calls.

But there's still no response, the younger doesn't think negatively since the bond between them are getting stronger although they haven't declare anything yet.

I think he's outside.

Jimin smiles when he remembers the kiss they shared last night. He jumps out from the bed with sweet memories dancing in his mind.

But, as soon as his feet touch the floor, his smile has disappeared same goes to his positive mind.

His moon eyes have replaced with teary eyes.

His giggles have replaced with sobbing.

There's like a flood of blood on the floor. The question is simple in his mind,

Who's blood?

Jimin's legs are shaking wildly, he senses something is wrong, no, something is at the worst because obviously waking up with blood everywhere itself is 'wrong'.

His voice can't come out at any moment, he walks weakly to the door with his heartbeat is rising every second of his breathe.

Jimin's hand grabs the knob, he shakily twists it to open the door. His eyes are already red from crying without any specific reasons, he's crying mentally and physically.

He opens the door, and with that he's already on the floor. He's too shocked and traumatised with the view as his legs are at the weakest.

"Y-Yoongi hyung.."

There he is, his strong knight, his positive pill, his happiness and,

His demon.

- Is laying down with his heart has ripped out from his chest. The blood is everywhere, on his body, and the floor. His breath is extremely low, that it looks almost invisible.

His beautiful eyes are already covered with blood everywhere, his own blood.

Yoongi weakly looks at his lord who is crying mess with eyes widen at the view. "Baby..."

Jimin's tears are overflowing, his vision is extra blurry. His body is shaking wildly, his mind is completely blank.

He runs to Yoongi's side and holds his bloody hand on his cheek. Usually the older will cup his cheek, but not this time.

"H-Hyung, how c-could this h-happened? W-Who did th-this?" Jimin asks with his shaky breath, his heart is breaking to every millimetres just like a broken glass.

His eyes connected perfectly with the devil's eyes who are weakly staring at his face.

I'm dying.

"J-Jiminnie, if only we didn't fell in love, I will not die today from protecting you from the others and w-we able to create more m-memories.." Yoongi weakly says, and his tears are rolling down to his cheeks.

Jimin feels his world is nowhere there already, he feels he's losing everything,

Because Min Yoongi is his everything.

"W-What are you saying, h-hyung? Who w-will hurt me, who are the others!!!" Jimin shouts in frustration, he was just about to have his life going better after years have passed from the tragic and suddenly this happened.

Everytime I love someone, they'll gone. Why?

Yoongi hears what's going through Jimin's mind, he weakly holds the chubby yet cold cheek,

"It's because we're different. I'm your demon, my lord. W-We can't fall in love or t-they will use y-you as my weakness to d-destroy me, and y-you." Yoongi for the first time let his words shaking in the air.

It's because he will leave Jimin, he's dying.

"D-Dont leave me, Yoongi hyung!!" Jimin screams, he hugs the older tightly, being careless with the blood everywhere on his shirt and neck.

It's his precious demon's blood anyway, if he could, he'll save every detail of Yoongi in his life until death takes him.

"Take care, my lord. I'm sorry for, falling in love with you."

With that, Yoongi's weak smile has faded away.

"Yoongi hyung, p-please!! W-Wake up!! Wake up!!!"

--

Jimin opens his eyes, connecting his eyes with his worried devil who is perfectly fine. "A dream?" He whispers to himself, and slowly he touches Yoongi's face.

Yoongi sighs, and hits his head softly. "You were shouting just now in your sleep. I feel like I'm the one who is dying in shock with you screaming like that."

Jimin quickly hugs his demon's neck, automatically his tears are rolling down his cheeks when he realises his only devil is still there, hugging him back preciously.

"Hyung, please dont say that. I-I thought you left me." He cries loudly, ignoring the fact that he sounds like a little boy right now.

Yoongi smiles warmly, and caresses his lord's soft hair with full of love.

"Baby, I won't leave you. Do you know why? It's because I love you already way too much to leave." The devil says faithfully, kissing his forehead lovingly.

Was that a dream, or.. a hint? Who are the others?

-----

Ye boi i know do vote me for the best mood twister-