Chapter 18 // Touch

Short and will make you pissed with the cliffhanger at this chapter- hEHE.

--------

Yoongi carefully lays the younger on the bed, sighing in guilt. "Look what he has done to you.." He gently caresses Jimin's cheek which is hurtful pink because of the slap.

The pain is already lessening when Yoongi is hugging him with sweet words ringing his ear tenderly.

Jimin groans softly in soft pain, he holds his bruised stomach with tears start to drop.

Yoongi feels his anger is building up in his chest, he harshly pulls up the shirt. Revealing a lot of bruises on the milky stomach, and dry blood.

"Fucking fuck, you're damaged more than I thought." The demon growls angrily, he stands up and starts to punch the wall aimlessly.

Jimin's eyes widen because of the view, "H-Hyung, please stop. I-I'm fine."

The older ignores him and keeps on punching the wall in frustration. He hates it when his lord is in pain because of his clumsiness in taking care of him.

I should protect you better.

Yoongi keeps on shouting madly, with his fists uncontrollably hits the wall with force, making his hand already bleeds.

I should not-

He stops punching the wall when there's a smaller arms are hugging his body with head on his shoulder. "Hyung, please dont hurt yourself. I-I don't want you to get hurt.."

Yoongi is a hot-tempered devil, and whenever his anger is flowing it's hard for him to stop the anger also control it.

The older takes a few seconds to shifts his body to the back. He gently pulls Jimin's back hug and holds his wrists. Yoongi looks sternly into his eyes, and Jimin found a pure anger in it.

"Tell me where else did he touch you." The demon orders, he can't hold it anymore.

Jimin looks down, arms still hanging on his head with Yoongi's hard grips around his wrists.

"Stomach. Face. Legs and e-ears." Jimin answers shakily, and of course he does feel disgusted with the touches although it means nothing for him.

Yoongi growls huskily under his breath and pushes the younger on the bed gently. He pulls out his belt slowly, in front of Jimin who is looking at him with flushed face.

The atmosphere is suddenly getting hotter.

"Oh baby boy, you're all mine. I'll replace the disgusting touches with my own touches." Yoongi smirks, licking his lips in lust.

Jimin bites his lips shyly, he looks down to his feet. "I-I told you, I-I'm fine h-hyung."

Yoongi slams the side bed with his expensive leather belt, gaining all of Jimin's attention.

"You're all mine, baby boy. No one can touch you besides me."

And yes, when he's too angry, he can't control his other feelings too. Also, Jimin is fully aware that Yoongi secretly is full with kink.

-------

Tell me babies, wanna smut or skip at the next chapter? (;