Chapter 34 // Punishment

skip if youre a kid but dont if youre a sinful child. //best mummy award to me\\

check my new book!!! the title is "times" ;)
-------------

"Ahhh h-hyung!" Jimin whines when his dick is already inside Yoongi's mouth, he can feel his devil's saliva around his dick.

Yoongi smirks and pulls out, he slams Jimin on the bed while locking his hands on his head.

"Do you think you'll have fun that easily without having the slight pain?" Yoongi asks, cupping Jimin's chin with his index finger and thumb to make the younger looks at his eyes.

Jimin gulps, his dick is already hardening just by being a submissive partner for the demon.

Yoongi leans closer to his ear,

"Oh babyboy, you need to feel the painful pleasure atleast a bit because keep in your mind that this is the punishment for you." Yoongi growls under his breath, making the younger shuts his eyes in embarrassment.

Yoongi releases the grip on Jimin's hands, but his knees are still on each side of Jimin's waist as he fastly strips himself in front of the magician.

Jimin hears the sounds of Yoongi taking off his belt and clothes away, as far as he knows Yoongi, the devil loves wearing the belt anywhere he goes which can't lie that Jimin finds it sexy.

The sudden slamming sound makes him in reality, under the nature he opens his eyes but he regrets it as his cheeks are flushing red.

He just witnessed Yoongi all naked kneeling on top of him with belt on his hand that he just slammed it to the wall.

Not to mention, the dominant smile on his face.

"Yes, Jiminnie. You shouldn't close your eyes during this session. Ah, anyway, are you enjoying the view?" Yoongi asks, pushing his cheek with his tongue while smirking darkly.

Jimin's face is already drowning with red colour, he never saw Yoongi being in this state and he deeply wants more from him.

"I- Hyung, I-I'm so s-shy." Jimin says, looking away with his heartbeat is beating way too fast.

Both of them are fully naked, the feeling of Yoongi's cold skin on his body is such a huge turn on.

Yoongi leans down, automatically his dick is having a physical contact on Jimin's tummy as he's teasing his sexual desire.

"Stop lying, you're enjoying this very much aren't you?" Yoongi asks, licking his earlobe softly since ears are one of Jimin's weakest point.

Yoongi inserts his fingers inside of Jimin's mouth and opens it, "Keep your mouth open and handle it."

Jimin's eyes widen, "W-What?"

The devil smiles, taking out his fingers as he connects his lips with Jimin's plump ones.

"Relax yourself, don't enjoy it too much. This is a pure punishment for you, babyboy. I'm going to be harsh on you today." Yoongi whispers, licking his lips seductively.