Chapter 32 // Books

'only one chapter and ill sleep'

-----------

"I don't want to wake up~!" Jimin whines when Yoongi keeps on telling him to wake up.

Yoongi pulls the blanket away from Jimin's body, and the younger still decides not to open his eyes even a little bit.

"This kid, I swear." Yoongi groans jokingly, and jumps on him while ruffling his hair with full of playfulness.

Jimin cries a please to let him sleep more but of course, Yoongi still tells him to wake up.

"You haven't eat properly since last two days! Now, get your sexy ass up and go wash yourself." Yoongi says, crossing his arms while looking at Jimin who is still half asleep.

Jimin sits up, and rubs his eyes while pouting. "But why, lets just sleep."

"I'm going to bring you for a proper meal, now please go wash." Yoongi pulls the younger's arm and pushes him lightly to the bathroom.

Jimin is sure a rebel when it's morning, but Yoongi is in the whole new level if someone wakes him up at the morning and of course, his rage will dry easily when it's about his little human.

"Fine fine~" Jimin answers, sticking his tounge playfully and before Yoongi could response, he already shuts the door while laughing in the bathroom.

Yoongi shakes his head, smiling slightly at how playfully cute Jimin is.

Everything about him is just beyond perfection, and Yoongi won't lie, he's the cutest human being that will ever exist in this world same goes to his beautiful heart too.

Yoongi smiles a bit while waiting for Jimin to finish washing up when he remembers Jimin cursed for the first time in front of him last night, before they about to sleep.

"W-What happened to your neck?" Jimin asks when he just realised Yoongi is injured.

Yoongi shakes his head lightly, "Nothing, no worri-"

"Tell me hyung!" Jimin pouts, making Yoongi's heart flutters in it's own way. He never thought he could has a heart to feel these feelings, yet he has.

Yoongi hums, while combing the other's hair softly.

"Hoseok, the guy who was behind all of this did it by digging his nails into my skin, and when his nails were already get through my skin, he tightened the grip to tear my neck muscles which he succeeded." Yoongi answers calmly, accidentally too specific which makes Jimin both disgusted and pissed.

Jimin inhales loudly, while clenching his jaws. Although he thinks he looks cool doing that, honestly Yoongi only finds him doing that is just utterly adorable.

He breathes out angrily, "That bad man, fuck it how could he d-did that? Doesn't he has any heart t-to just-"

Yoongi cut off his words, "Baby, with full of honesty you look sexy as fuck just by cursing one word but damn no, I still want the baby you. Plus, I'm all fine."

Jimin pouts, "But he-"

"Enough, my lord. I'm perfectly fine here because my perfect lord is already here, hugging me like a koala himself." Yoongi says, giving a quick peck on Jimin's forehead.