Chapter 11 // Hungry

Warning : yo hormones. ;)))

-----

Yoongi kicks the door lazily when they have entered the house. He immediately lays down on the bed with his hand on his stomach while closing his eyes.

Jimin who was behind him just now stands awkwardly in front of the bed. He knows the deal, but as his feelings grow harder, it's hard for him to think properly when this situation happens.

The older opens his eyes slowly with his eyes furrowed. "Why are you standing there, come here." He says gently, patting the spot beside him.

Jimin blushes madly, he wants to slap himself because of how dumb he acts right now. Slowly, his legs drag him to the bed but he is still standing beside the bed with head hangs low.

Yoongi pulls the younger's wrist and makes him sit down beside him. Being a clumsy young man, Jimin stumbles with the sudden force that Yoongi gave and accidentally his head knocks the demon's shoulder.

"Ah.. I-I'm sorry." Jimin mumbles as he tries to back off a little but he can't. Yoongi already locks his body against his own body with his right arm wraps around Jimin's thin waist. "Stay."

Jimin nods with his cheeks burning. This moment doesn't feel real because not so long ago, they were fighting and now they are crashing each other's body.

Yoongi looks at his lord's face adoringly with his flushed cheeks and plump lips. Everything about Jimin is perfect for the demon, and automatically his mind goes blank from all the negative thoughts since the person who has caught his attention from the first day is right in front of him.

Jimin feels like his body can't move when the demon's gaze is very strong towards him. He looks back at Yoongi shyly, smiling a little nervous. They are so close to each other's faces.

The demon holds the chubby cheeks on his large hands, "Jiminnie, you're so beautiful in my arms like this." He says softly, giving a tight smile.

Jimin remains silent, he's just too happy to hear that. Slowly, his lips curve to a smile that shows how much he appreciates the compliment.

"Even cuter with that smile of yours." Yoongi whispers, his ears are enjoying the movement sound of Jimin's blood in his veins.

Jimin looks down timidly, his hands softly hold Yoongi's hands who are cupping his cheeks. "Y-You too."

The older groans with lazy smirk on his face, "I need your blood now, my lord."

Jimin gulps in nervous, he nods slowly with eyes closed. Yoongi licks his lips wetly because of the picture of Jimin being submissive in his arms is a pure seduction towards his hormones.

"I'm sorry if I'm not as gentle as before, you're just too-" Yoongi stops talking when Jimin slowly lifts up his head to look at him.

Yoongi continues, "- Sexy."

Jimin's eyes widen, his face flames hot and he wants to reply but he can't. His words automatically gone when Yoongi already pushes him on the bed to lay him down on the soft mattress.

Yoongi is already on top of him, his smile is different. There's no softness in the smile, it's pure devilish smile and it's a lie if Jimin doesn't attracted to the seductive smile.