Chapter 27 // Yoongi's part

Everything is just plain white around Yoongi, there's not even a dot of black colour around him as he's standing after someone who is smiling to him.

"Hoseok, your deal is bullshit. I won't kiss you." Yoongi says, clenching his fists.

Hoseok cries more while kneeling, shaking his own body with messy rhythm. "Why can't you f-forgive me?"

Yoongi's heart breaks when he remembers every single details of them. "Forgive you? I will never. Now let me go from this little playground of yours!"

Hoseok shouts while crying messily, "You're not the same Yoongi that I know!"

Yoongi crosses his arms while looking down at the pathetic young man. "So do you."

The other wipes his tears harshly and pushes Yoongi fastly, "You're full with ignorance now, y-you jerk!"

Yoongi laughs in sarcasm, "I am full with ignorance when it comes about you but when it comes about my baby, I am not. Stand at the place you deserve, Hoseok."

Hoseok clenches his chest in pain, looking at Yoongi with rage. "Do you really want to play in my little playground?"

Yoongi chuckles, "Do you think I will get affected by your stupid games?"

Hoseok shakes his head, he stands up as he gathers himself to look at Yoongi properly. "No, and that's why I change my games a little bit."

Yoongi remains silent, he knows something is up.

"I'll use your fucking baby in my games."

Before Yoongi could answer anything, Hoseok already switches his place in a second at Yoongi's back while closing his eyes tightly using his hand.

The other whispers at Yoongi's ear playfully, "You want to see your baby that much? Okay, I will let you see him in this game. Good luck."

Yoongi pushes the hand away as soon as Hoseok stops whispering and when he opens his eyes, the fear is eating him alive.

He's at the funfair, the night empty functional funfair where everything happened before.

-------------

let the theories in your head speak.