Chapter 7 // Explain

The night when a lot of things have happened is passing with them on the bed, hugging each other preciously.

Their relationship is just based on the contract and none of them ask about their bond because they think it's too fast and of course, impossible.

The blood, the mess, Yoongi has cleaned it quickly after let Jimin sat on his bed while staring at the floor.

Now, at the moment, they are hugging to each other. Well, that's what Yoongi wants because in reality Jimin doesn't hug him back. Instead of hugging his demon, he keeps staring at the ceiling, remembering everything that just happened.

Yoongi knows, the young man is feeling confused now and he knows exactly why. "Jiminnie, I'm sorry."

Jimin gulps, he does trust his demon but after what has happened, the trust is shaking.

What if Yoongi will kill me? What if he's lying?

Yoongi knows Jimin is aware that he can hear all of that because he's still traumatises with what has happened.

The older gently brings his hand to lift the younger's baby face. "I wont kill you and I am not lying, my lord. Trust me, don't trust him." He says calmly, looking at the beautiful features on his face.

Their surroundings are dark but their eyes have adjusted the darkness to look at each other clearly.

Jimin sighs, he feels bad of having trust issues with Yoongi. "I-I'm sorry, it's just he told me that y-you kill people a-and your foods are human's meat." He says, shuttering softly because he feels guilty and slightly scared.

Yoongi brushes his hair lovingly, "No, I am not like that. He's just trying to get into you, you're naive Jiminnie and demons love naive humans."

Jimin nibbles his own lips, "Why?"

"Because naive humans are easy target for them to eat you alive, or have a contract with you. They want humans like you, Jiminnie." Yoongi explains slightly, his voice sounds disappointing in some ways that Jimin doesn't know.

Jimin nods although he's still confused with everything that happened too fast in his life, so he asks the most important question that needs explanation.

"Where were you? Why did you lie to me? Why did you even break our promise to stay until I wake up?" Jimin asks, it's basically a question but that happened to be three shots on Yoongi's chest because of how hurtful Jimin looks like.

"Let me explain. Okay?"

Jimin nods, eagerly to know.

"Okay. When you were sleeping, my senses have doubled to go to somewhere. I know it's wrong to leave you just like that, but I need to go at the moment because my senses told me that it was something that related to you too and I dont want you to get hurt because of me, so I went to the place as I thought that I manage to get in time before you wake up. It's like something was bringing me there. Without me realised, it's a trap." Yoongi explains, looking straight to Jimin's round eyes to make him knows that he's not lying.

Yoongi is saying the truth.

Jimin hums as he wants more explanation because he knows the story isn't complete yet.

"The guy that hurted you just now, he's the one who made the plan. He was locking me with his burning ropes, because that's one of his abilities. He wants you because of the inner beauty that you have will make him stronger. The quality of human's blood is based on the beauty of their heart is and that's why, he was threatening you to make a contract with him." Yoongi answers, surely Jimin knows he's disappointed of himself.

"Hyung, are you hurt? I can clean up the bruises for you." Jimin asks softly, locking his arms around Yoongi's neck. He feels sympathy that his demon get through everything just for him, yet he's still doubting him.

Jimin feels like slapping himself, looking at how strong and protective his demon is towards him are already shakes his thoughts away about what the man trash-talked about him.

Yoongi smiles warmly with his usual dark vibes, "I'm fine, don't worry. I just want to say that I'm sorry for leaving you like that and let my enemy hurted you. I'm sorry. I just, everytime when there's something that has related to you, I'll get very protective until I'm losing my mind about it."

Jimin's cheeks show shades of pink, the way Yoongi talks to him is just full of faith although he's a demon. There's a soft spot for his lord.

The younger hides his blushes by hugging the older tightly with his face buried at his demon's neck.

"T-Thank you, for everything. Um, please dont feel disappointed of yourself. You saved me just now and you left also for me." Jimin mumbles shyly, making the older smiles with his gummy showing.

He has the most beautiful heart.

Yoongi doesn't reply anything but he just hugs the younger tightly, with his cheek on Jimin's head.

With the closeness they are having, Jimin's heartbeat becomes faster and of course Yoongi able to hear it accurately.

"Y-Yoongi hyung," Jimin calls for him softly, still hiding his face under the lovely hug.

"Yes, Jiminnie?" Yoongi breathes out under his husky voice that makes Jimin feels more safe in the demon's hug.

"You're the best." Jimin says, giggling with his soft voice and that makes Yoongi's chest tighten in a good way.

The demon smiles, ruffling the soft hair gently. He feels the same 'warm feeling' that he's having whenever Jimin does something that makes him soft and happy.

"I wont let anyone hurt you again."

The young magician is just his innocent lord in Yoongi's eyes and nothing will change the fact.

Jimin who has lost his family members in such a young age will always treat people with kindness because for him, no one deserves the sad memories in their life.

Although under his cheerful mask, there's a lot of tragic moments that he has been through alone.

'Alone'

Jimin looks up and his face is getting more red when his eyes are staring at how beautiful and pale the demon is when he's smiling.

Not going to face it alone anymore, he will be there for me, together.

Yoongi heard it but he doesn't say anything, he just continues brushing Jimin's soft hair with his fingers.

"Sleep well, Jiminnie."

"I will only if you promise again to me that you'll be there for me at the morning. One more chance!" Jimin says, pouting his lips a bit and Yoongi chuckles because of how adorable Jimin is around him.

Yoongi nods, he shows his pinky finger to make a pinky promise and Jimin's eyes look like it's shining beautifully. He shows his chubby pinky finger and makes the pinky promise with their fingers connected perfectly.

Suddenly, the demon kisses Jimin's hand elegantly and gently he looses the pinky promise to bring his hand lovingly rubbing his lord's cold cheek while locking their eyes together,

Admiring how beautiful a human can be.

Admiring how beautiful a demon can be.

"I promise."

-

The day has replaced the night and it wakes Jimin up for a new day. He looks beside him and his lips turn to a blessed smile.

"You keep the promise, Yoongi hyung."

Jimin whispers with his eyes looking happily at how perfect their hands are still intertwined although the sun has already replaced the moon.

•••••••••••

Is it boring? :" im sorry im sleepy af