Chapter 30 // Escape pt 1

dont worry kids the dark part wont last long. i promise bcs i think this is getting worse (my writing&plot messed up) tho :/

------------

Jimin opens his heavy eyelids with a slight pain across his head, blinking his eyes while looking around him.

With no rightful reasons, he sighs in relief when he's not at the funfair anymore as he's at the white space around him.

Not like before, it was pitch black.

"Do you enjoy the view?"

Jimin looks at the direction of the voice and notices it's Jungkook with his usual black suit, looking elegant as always.

The magician just lifts his eyebrows randomly, "Who are they?"

Jungkook takes a seat beside him as he hums softly, "What do you mean, who?"

"The place where you brought me, there were two people in the funfair not including Yoongi hyung and Hoseok." Jimin explains, although his heart feels a little bit more lonely when he says his demon's name.

Jungkook chuckles, "Ah, them. They are my, um you can say friends."

Jimin bites his lips while looking away, he's very tired at the moment to process everything that just happened.

Friends?

"Ah, one more thing. You actually know  one of them, you guys met before." Jungkook says, crossing his legs.

Jimin furrows his eyebrows hardly, he's barely remembers anyone from the funfair.

Judging from Jimin's confusing face, Jungkook just shrugs it off because he's sure Jimin was drugged with them.

"Did they give you any drink?" Jungkook asks, earning a nod from Jimin.

Jimin sighs, "The drink was awful, it's hurting my head until now."

Jungkook suddenly pats the shorter's head gently, "And that's why I bring you back, they said you passed out crying. I'm sorry, the drink isn't one of my games. It's theirs, they are just extremely mischievous."

Jimin looks at the taller with emotionless face but his heart warms a bit in the only friendly way.

Why is he suddenly being nice?

Although Jungkook is being nice to him, the warmth of his hand when he pats Jimin's head will never compete to how lovely Yoongi's warmth against his skin.

Jungkook clears his throat as he takes his seat back, he stares at the shorter who is looking down tiredly.

He decides to ask the last question.

"Hey, why are you still talking to me nicely after what I have done toward you?"

Jimin looks straight to Jungkook's eyes with full of sadness and loneliness in his hazel eyes.

"Because everyone deserve kindness and chances." He answers softly, ending the answer with a weak smile.

Jungkook gulps his saliva after he feels his heart just breaks listening to the answer.

After a long silence after the question getting answered, Jungkook stands up for sudden making Jimin who is extremely tired looks up.

The taller says softly.

"Alright, the game is over. As what I promised, I will let you go for now."

Jimin looks at him with a happy smile on his face.

"W-Why?" He can't help to ask under his cheerful voice because Jungkook has a lot of personality that makes him confused sometimes.

Jungkook walks toward him and closes his eyes gently, while answering in his low voice.

"Because I'm that type of devil who keeps his promise."

As Jimin closes his eyes, and slowly opens it back.

He's already at his and Yoongi's shared bedroom.

Just, Yoongi isn't there yet.

But Jimin clearly can feel, his devil is coming.

My lover will return.

-----------

short im sorry i gtg hospital ily