Chapter 46 // Best Of Me

fully smut which will end with fluff, skip if you're not into smut (18+)

»»————-  ————-««

Jimin kneed while bobbing his head in quick pace, with his hands gripping the bed sheets. "Ahh, you're so good at this."

The younger blushes with his sweat rolling down because of the compliment.

Yes, he's giving his satan a blowjob as their lube.

Yoongi rests his head on the wall with his eyes admiring the sexy view of his lord sucking him off, he grips Jimin's hair softly. "You better suck it well or your small hole will get abuse pretty dry later."

Jimin mumbles a slightly yes, sucking him with his short fingers pumping Yoongi's dick, giving soft squeezes.

The devil groans when the younger starts to slow down his quick pace earlier, he moves his hips to the front. Automatically his dick shoves in the younger's mouth, making him moans with the sudden harshness that he really enjoys.

Yoongi pulls out, turning the younger on his chest while he kneed at the back. His hard dick is getting harder just by the view of Jimin in the position to get fuck.

The satan holds the latter's waist as he spits on his palm, pumping his own dick to make it wetter. "Ready baby?"

Honestly, Jimin is way way wayyy too submissive. + thats why Yoongi grows harder.

The magician nods quickly, he rests his forehead on the mattress with his ass up. Jimin gulps in nervous as he feels the satan rubs his ass with a steady massage.

"If you say so," Yoongi mumbles under his breath, slowly he moves forward with the top of his dick already touches Jimin's entrance.

Wetly, Yoongi enters inside Jimin for the first time and it feels immensely good. "Ah babyboy you're so tight." Yoongi moves deeper, earning a louder groan from the younger. Jimin bites his lips as he feels the hard dick entering him with full of lust.

Judging from the way Jimin controls his breath, Yoongi thinks he's ready to move so the satan moves his waist to thrust the younger deeper and deeper each time he pulls and pushes smoothly.

"D-Daddy feels s-so good in-inside me!" Jimin moans messily, completely unaware with his words since Yoongi already put him in the lustful situation.

All he wants now is, Yoongi.

Yoongi smirks, he pulls out his dick completely to tease the younger as he pumps Jimin's hanging dick which already pre-comes.

"Already? That's so fast." Yoongi teases, moving his thumb on top of Jimin's dick which non-stop getting wetter at each touches. Jimin shakes his head, "N-Not y-yet. Fuck m-me please."

Yoongi is very amused with the inpatient side of Park Jimin, he gives a last squeeze around the younger's dick as he adjust himself to abuse the small entrance.

The satan grabs the magician's hair as he pushes himself inside him without giving any words left, he thrusts it multiple times. The feeling of Jimin's tight hole around his dick is extremely satisfying, with the messy moaning plus the pleadings are all Yoongi needs at the moment.

"F-Fuck!" Jimin screams when Yoongi manages to hit his weakest spot inside him, it hurts for the first time but it changes as soon as Yoongi gives him sweet talks.

Yoongi found the spot and continues pushing himself to hit it, he leans closer as he holds Jimin's backhands lovingly while thrusting inside him. He whispers beside the younger's ear softly, "Relax baby, enjoy this moment."

And so, the younger tries to relax as Yoongi getting harsher inside him.

The dominance in Min Yoongi is completely a turn on.

Moans, sounds of their skins clap loudly each time Yoongi pushes himself fully inside Jimin, and the love in it are changing the bedroom to their messy playroom.

Jimin can't hold it anymore, he grips the bedsheets automatically Yoongi's fingers too as he whispers weakly with his tears rolling down; "I'm g-going to come."

Yoongi smiles, kissing his shoulder sweetly. "Come for daddy." He says, as he, himself is going to come in no time.

Jimin shuts his eyes, "Come inside me p-please." Just like that, the white and thick liquids are flowing inside Jimin and on the bedsheets. Both of them come at almost at the same time, as Jimin weakly moans in pleasure. His body feels numb, and his back starts to ache from the doggy position just now.

He rests his chest on the bed, while catching his breath with his eyes closed. "I-I'm tired.." He mumbles, feeling the hard dick pulling out from his hole with a raspy sigh from his satan.

Yoongi pulls the younger in his arms as he lays down beside him, catching him from falling down to the side of the bed. "You're so good, babyboy."

Jimin hums, giving a small smile. Too tired to actually say anything.

"Such a good cutie boy." Yoongi praises him again, while playing with the soft hair of Jimin lovingly. The younger says nothing, his blushes are clearly showing on his cheeks.

Yoongi lifts Jimin's chin, "Hm?" Jimin asks in a humming tone.

"Praise Yoongi too." The older pouts, making his dominant and satan image vanishes in a second. Jimin grins, "Yoongi hyung is very dadd- uh, Very handsome! and g-good too!"

Yoongi smiles brightly, showing his infamous gummy smile. "Yeay, Jiminnie said Yoongi is good!"

Jimin's heart melts at the sight of Yoongi acts all soft with him, because he knows Yoongi doesn't want him to feel uncomfortable after what has happened for the first; making love. So, Yoongi decides to be fluffy and be softer than before.

Just for Jimin.

"Ah hyung, do you have some praise kink or something?" Jimin asks, half jokingly.

Yoongi shrugs, "Not really."

Jimin licks his dry lips, shortens the distance between their naked body while the devil holds him preciously. "You have a praise kink! I know!" Jimin shouts, feeling so amazed with his weird speculation.

Yoongi holds the younger's cheeks and kisses his forehead with full of gentle.

"My only kink is you."

"Ah hyung~" Jimin's cheeks are all red

"Ah Jiminnie~" Yoongi imitates him, teasing his soft voice.

Jimin giggles, hiding his face on the devil's chest. "Please don't leave me, Yoongi hyung. You're everything for me.." He confesses for sudden, thinking about how precious he is to Yoongi.

Yoongi smiles warmly, rubbing Jimin's bare back softly. "I promise I won't, my lord."

»»————-  ————-««

sorry it's almost been a week, anyway wish me luck i'm entering 4x100 meter and 800 meter (single runner) for my school! ye, your mum finally entering sports after years being a lazy potato.