Chapter 49 // Spell

short but remember this going to end real soon ;)

••••

"You know what? Fuck it."

Yoongi pushes Jungkook away and catches his breath, he's done. In a way which he really is done with Hoseok, the thing is; he won't give up on Yoongi.

Jungkook looks at the devil cluelessly, trying to find any words on his tounge. "S-So, it's nothing between us anymore. Okay?" He asks, holding Taehyung's arm at the side.

Yoongi starts to care less, and heartless about all this mess when Jungkook called it a mess; Hoseok. The devil holds Jimin's hand, intertwining it tightly to calm himself from barbaric thoughts about Hoseok.

"Break the spell, and we will pretend we're a stranger-"

"Except us!" Both Taehyung and Jimin cut off Yoongi's words at the same time, they laugh with each other when they realised the timing.

Even in such stage, you still have a heart to make him as your friend?

And yes, both Jungkook and Yoongi ask in their head at the same time mutely.

Well, love is love. Love always reunites a dark soul and a white soul together, just like how their different personalities mix to each other very well. The chemistry is strong, and not even a drop of chemical is able to ruin their chemistry.

They close their eyes, with Jungkook breaking the spell with his honey voice. Just like that, they separate with their own ways; with both Jimin and Yoongi in the café like there's nothing happened meanwhile the another couple decided to go somewhere else because they are nowhere around anymore.

"Goodbye Taetae." Jimin whispers, smiling softly with his friend's image in his head.

Yoongi rolls his eyes at the positivity that Jimin always have because he just can't relate.

"Anyway, that spell on you is dangerously sucks." Yoongi states, making Jimin's smile left.

The younger pouts, worries are showering him. "Then, how..?"

Yoongi holds his hand, giving a warm squeeze. "Guess I will just protect you, the spell is impossible to break. We just need to wait until the spell happens, it happens once and that one time is the time I will protect you." The devil says with full of confidence, because the only matter is Jimin, his adorable lord.

Jimin grins cutely, "Aw, really? Thank you, Yoongi hyung! You are the-"

"Best. I know, baby. You said that a lot." Yoongi ends his words, laughing slightly while ruffling his hair softly. Jimin nods, "Yes, the best!"

They eat in comfortable silence, filling up their empty tummy. Jimin honestly is still thinking about what has happened, it's too hectic. Yoongi being himself, he able to listen to Jimin talking to himself in his head;

Hoseok is such a bad guy!

Why is he disturbing Yoongi hyung?

Does Yoongi still love him..?

But hyung is mine.

Aish! Why can't everyone be nice?!

"Baby, I'm all yours." Yoongi stops his thoughts, making Jimin blushes madly. "Ah.. I forgot for a while you able to hear me." The younger rubs the back of his head shyly.

The devil laughs, "You're adorable. Anyway, since we're all done, shall we?"

Jimin nods, standing up on his feet. "Let's go home, and cuddle!"

Yoongi wraps his arm around the younger's waist, whispering with his husky voice. "Or sex."

Jimin pushes the older's head playfully, "Ah hyung, stop it! It's funny when you said it~" He laughs with shades of light pink on his cheeks.

The voice of his lord laughing is soothing Yoongi's 'heart'.
The way his eyes become a thin curves are just utterly beautiful.

Yoongi loves treasuring his beauty, and he enjoys every second of being on Jimin's side to witness the beauty everyday.

They walk out side by side, talking to each other with laughs following behind. The image of them is purely wonderful, if Yoongi has an ability to stop the time- just to stare at how happy Jimin is when he's around him, he will surely already use it now because Jimin looks stunning like always in his eyes.

But that's the moment when they forgot the spell,

Because without him realised, he accidentally broke the promise of protecting his lord.

Jimin got hit by a truck.

•••

you @ me

you @ me.^

anyway check out CLINGY | Yoonmin at my profile! [new trash]