Chapter 45 // Serendipity

Serendipity; the occurrence and development of events by chance in a happy or beneficial way.

(^・ﻌ・^✿)

It's raining.

Judging by the muffled sound around him, and obvious feeling of uncomfortable hanging on his body are enough for him to know he's no longer in the dimension.

The raindrops are loud enough for waking him up from the light unconscious. He gasps in shocked when he firstly awake, and his eyes immediately close back due to the rain on him.

Yoongi looks around while standing up with his soaked clothes. He's still at the same spot, where is on the bench nearby his house.

Well, honest speaking Yoongi feels glad that he's at the same spot is because he's simply lazy to find his house again if he happened to jump off from another dimension to some strange and unknown place.

The devil combs his bangs up using his slender fingers as he enters the house, it's dead quiet.

"Jiminnie?" He calls slowly, the rain noises are drowning his voice away.

The devil walks into the kitchen, hoping that his love is there and yes, he's there-

On his knees, while feeding the cat with leftovers. Yoongi rests his back on the wall, staring at how gentle Jimin is when he runs his hand on the cat's head lovingly.

"Do you love cats?" Yoongi voices out loudly, making Jimin jumps in suprise.

The calico cat looks at him, and continues eating.

Jimin blinks, and looks away without answering it. He continues petting the cat, completely ignores him.

Yoongi sighs, he steps closer and sits on his kness together with Jimin. He places himself right beside him, yet the younger is still pretending that Yoongi isn't there.

His eyes are all swollen.

The devil sighs, he places his arm silently behind Jimin's back and pulls his waist to make the younger looks at him. Yes, he succeeds.

"Baby, I'm sorry for leaving the house in sudden. I just, want to take a walk." Yoongi calmly explains, giving him a sigh.

Jimin looks down, clenching his fists without saying anything. Yoongi licks his dry lips as he speaks, "What's wrong, my baby?"

Jimin pushes the devil's chest, "Take a walk? For freaking two days? Don't make me laugh, I'm sick of your white lies."

Yoongi's mouth apart in shocked, "What the fuck? Two days?"

The younger shrugs, "Keep on pretending you don't know, I hate you!" He says hurtly, wiping his tears that start to roll down from his shiny eyes.

Yoongi holds both of the younger's arms firmly, "Trust me, I know nothing. Look, I can explain. Hoseok must be-"

Jimin cut his words, "Hoseok? What's up with him, you love him?"

The devil clicks his tounge, "No, never. He trapped me, but for me I feel like it only an hour. The dimensions are different baby, same goes to the time crossing."

Jimin gasps, "H-He what? Let me samurai his body!" He says madly, pouting while thinking that he looks fierce although in reality he just looks like a soft bean. Plus the word he used is completely out of dictionary, making him looks cuter in Yoongi's eyes.

Yoongi lifts his eyebrow up, "You can't even kill a bug, what do you mean by samurai his body?" He teases playfully with his serious expression which Jimin still able to know he just teased.

The younger crosses his arms on his chest, "Don't make me!"

Yoongi hums, "Make you."

Jimin pouts, "You're such a tease, but still- I'm still super mad at you."

Yoongi chuckles, he couldn't take the cuteness anymore. He shortens the distance between their lips, and quickly connects his lips on the plump ones. Yoongi kisses it wetly, with his hair on soaked plus the smirk in the kiss.

Ah, he's so hot.

The devil bites Jimin's lips when he heard it from the younger's mind, earning a soft moan.

The magician runs his hand all over the devil's waist and takes out his shirt off, as the kiss automatically broke.

"Naughty much, huh?" Yoongi asks, with his body already half naked. Thanks to Park Jimin.

Jimin's cheeks redden in a second, "You will catch a cold, that's why I did t-that."

Yoongi smirks seductively, "My baby is very naughty recently, making me super hungry of him." The devil pushes Jimin's body on the floor, while resting his hand behind the younger's head to make sure he won't hit the floor.

Just in a blink of an eye, Yoongi is already locking Jimin under him. The devil rubs Jimin's lips using his thumb while staring at the beautiful lips of his. "Your lips are so kissable."

Jimin looks up, capturing the pretty features Yoongi has. "Then, kiss me. Bite me."

Yoongi groans, he misses the younger so much.

"As you please, my lord."

Just like that, both of them are already fully naked at the floor with the cat has already ran away a few minutes ago.

+ Kissing each other lips hungrily like there's no tomorrow, and getting ready to fuck and getting fuck.

"I'm serious, fuck me now daddy. I missed you for two days, let baby feels daddy inside him."

Yoongi slaps his ass, leaving the red mark across the round ass that the devil admires the most.

"As you wish, my lord."

(^・ﻌ・^✿)

want details? (╯°□°)╯︵ ( ͜。 ͡ʖ ͜。)
^ you flipping me because of the cliffhanger