Chapter 16 // Rank

......Prepare- That's all I can say

-----

Jimin relaxes himself after the nightmare he was having last night with his devil's help.

The dream felt oddly realistic, and that what makes Jimin's mind completely full with uneasy feelings until right now.

They are at the backyard, laying down closely to each other instead of being in the room since the night is quiet and the breeze is perfectly calming.

The quality of comfortable silence is satisfying for both of them, having each other's warmth is enough to make as their lullaby at the night.

The younger breaks the silence first with his honey voice, "Hyung."

Yoongi hums softly as a response, looking at the night sky.

"You won't leave me right?" Jimin asks with worried in his voice, he's scared of the dream.

Yoongi finally looks beside him who has a pair of glassy eyes looking at him with full of concern.

"Of course I won't, my lord." Yoongi says calmly, giving his small smile to make him sure that he's sincere with the answer.

Jimin gives a tight smile, his eyes are still full with uneasiness. "P-Promise?"

The older's heart feels like it's melting when Jimin really wants him to stay, looking at how worried his lord is and how scared he is after the dream are making him feels to protect the younger even more.

Yoongi gladly points out his pinky finger between their distance with his left hand gently ruffles Jimin's hair in their cuddle. "Let this be our little secret contract for our promise to stay with each other."

Jimin blushes lightly with the soft words that came out from his devil's lips. He wraps his finger around Yoongi's pinky finger tightly, "Okay!"

After the little contract of them has made, Jimin with his flustered face hugs Yoongi's waist tightly.

He feels the connection between them are very beautiful when Yoongi gently secures his body with his arms. Jimin rests his head on the older's shoulder with Yoongi's chin on his head.

"You really do love hugging me, don't you?" Yoongi asks, following with his happy chuckles because of the cuteness he's having at the moment.

Jimin nods fastly, "O-Of course! Hugging you will be my favourite sweet thing to do."

Yoongi smirks softly, he lifts the younger's chin to make him look at him. "How about this?"

Before Jimin could answer anything, Yoongi already connects their lips. He kisses the plump lips hungrily, biting it softly to make an entrance for his tounge and Jimin gladly opens his mouth.

"Mhmm.." Jimin slightly moans under the kiss when Yoongi kisses him passionately yet with his own way of harshness. The devil controls his lust, because if he fully drowns in the kiss, his fangs will come out and eventually hurt the younger's lips.

Yoongi shows no signs of breaking the kiss as he wetly sucking the Jimin's below lip, making the younger feels uneasy between his legs. "Ahh.."