Chapter 47 // Work

hello, miss me?

---------

The night was amazing, and it was just full of inexperience feelings. The night when they finally made love. The sun is already highly raised up there, waking the young man up.

Jimin holds his back when he sits up due to the soreness he never felt before. "Ah, my back hurt.." He sighs, but the frown changes to a shy smile when he remembers what they did last night.

"Eh?" Jimin tilts his head slightly a bit when there's a stranger-looking, backing him with pitch black hair. The young man looks beside him to wake Yoongi up but he's not there like he used to.

Oh crap, not again.

Jimin sits still, looking at the stranger doing something in the kitchen. "But he looks familiar..."

"Ah baby! You're awake, good morning beautiful."

Jimin's eyes widely open, he blinks for a few times before processing the situation. The black-haired man walks closer to him, and places his bigger hand on Jimin's head, ruffling it lovingly.

"Min Yoongi?" Jimin asks cluelessly, because there's no longer Yoongi with his usual silver hair, it's pitch black.

Yoongi giggles and sits beside him, "I dyed my hair to black while you were sleeping. Look at the clock, it's almost five."

Jimin gasps, "What the chicago! It's almost night already? I never woke up at five pm!"

Yoongi shrugs, "Well, we had such a tiring night. Right? I don't blame you passed out because of that." He smirks, leaning closer to the younger.

Jimin looks away, showing his pink ears from the memories. "I- Uh. Anyways! You look damn good."

The devil laughs, "Glad you like it, I just thought of changing it since I'm bored waiting for you to wake up."

The younger makes an o shape from his plump lips, and rests his back on the bed frame. "Black makes you hotter than flame."

Yoongi smiles slyly, "Naughty baby." He then laughs slightly, showing his gummy smile that makes Jimin stares at him in awe.

"Never thought a satan could be this beautiful." Jimin says, eyes still gluing on Yoongi's features. Black really suits him.

Yoongi smiles dearly, hugging him tightly; "Stop praising me, you're so cute staring at me with that adorable round eyes of yours

Yoongi smiles dearly, hugging him tightly; "Stop praising me, you're so cute staring at me with that adorable round eyes of yours."

The younger hugs him back and mumbles a yes. Then, a sudden question comes across his head; "Ah hyung, when will I start over being a magician?"