Chapter 52 // Contract

It's Jimin's voice.

The thing is, when Yoongi's eyes are widely open in the midnight when he heard the voice, Jimin is still soundly asleep.

Which leads to more confusion in his head.

Time feels like it happens slow yet terrible because Yoongi wants time to fly real quick because he's waiting for Jimin to wake up, to atleast give any response by moving any of his body's part. But he gains nothing, Jimin is still sleeping.

- But he won't lose hope on him.

Yoongi hyung, I can't move

The black-haired devil has his back straight up when he hears a muffle thought in Jimin's head, meaning he is awake.

Yoongi quickly holds his hand tight, kissing on the top of it with full of love. "Baby, I hear you. Talk to me, I'm here by your side now and always."

Jimin, at the other hand replies nothing in body language.

But the devil able to hear his muffled voice in his own head, trying to reach Yoongi.

It's hurt here
Am I dying?

The older knows Jimin is suffering silently, fighting with himself to wake up and trying his best to reach the world to open his eyes so he will give any type of support for Jimin.

"No, my love. You're doing perfectly fine, just a tiny pain there. You're my strong prince, aren't you?" Yoongi carefully chooses his words, not to make the younger feels like his world has crashed under the coma.

Yes..

"So, stay a little bit longer and fight more. Don't worry about your appearance right now, you're still my charming lord." Yoongi says playfully, giggling at his own words.

The heartbeat is rising slightly due to the compliment.

Hyung, I remember everything. My legs, they are fully damaged when the truck made his way towards me. Are my legs fine? What did the doctor say?

Yoongi's tears start to form, his glassy eyes are looking sadly on Jimin. He holds his hand tightly, having no urge to say anything as a return.

Hyung? Are you there?

Yoongi quickly wipes his tears, sniffing with his slight red nose from the cold and cries. "Y-Yes, I'm here."

Answer me, are my legs okay?

Yoongi moves closer while placing his hand on Jimin's head, he exhales tiredly while gathering his urge to be honest.

"Baby, your legs are.. in pain now."

Hyung.. Straight to the point please?

Yoongi bites his lips, closing his swollen eyes.

"You won't be able to walk again baby, but that's fine! We will find a solution-"

That means my career as a magician has ended..

Yoongi feels his chest tighten, "No! You still can be a magician."

It's okay, hyung. I will accept this cruel truth, what's more important now is to wake up. Right?

The voice, he sounds like he gave up on himself already. The disappointment is strong in his tone, the sadness has drowned the hope away, same goes to Jimin's happiness.

Yoongi shakes his head, letting himself getting depressed when he hears the painful tone in his words.

He will never let Jimin down, he also will never let Jimin's career crashed in pieces easily and most importantly he will never let his lord getting through hard times with him by his side because;

Because that's why the contract is made,

"I am supposed to protect you, and give you the good days that you deserve." Yoongi breathes out after a while in his own thoughts, breaking the silence in the room.

Jimin says nothing in replies, but he's still there; Waiting for Yoongi to finish his words.

Yoongi stands up and kisses the younger's forehead lovingly with his hand on Jimin's side, another one holding the chubby hand gently.

The devil bites his own lips, drawing the red blood to his chin. Yoongi licks the flowing blood until it dries, and his eyes immediately go to his natural eye colours. The eyes of the devil, brightly red and purplish.

Same goes to the sharp fangs, his natural-demon self comes out when his own blood is on his tounge. The taste isn't as good as human's blood, but Yoongi couldn't hold it anymore.

He has only one choice,

One way,

One solution,

To stop the causes from the spell that Hoseok has made on his lord.

Yoongi slides his arm under Jimin's neck, bringing him up on his knees while looking at the peaceful face under the moonlight.

He growls at the beautiful sight of his human lover, oh how much he loves him.

"My lord, give me a permission to help you."

Help me by what?

"You're my hundredth human, my deal with the hell will end when you passed away and automatically my special ability will return to me again. My once in forever ability will help you, believe me, my lord." Yoongi whispers, blood still rolling drown from his corner of his mouth.

What ability and how could that help me?

Yoongi has his usual lazy smirk on his face as he answers confidently;

"Let me take your soul gently to change the pure human soul into a demon's soul. Be my devil lover, my lord. This is the only way to bring you back, baby."

Oh, satan. Take me away with you, Yoongi hyung.

"As you wish, my lord."

•••

get ready for the ending. ;)
yes, i promise for a happy ending, and i'm not someone who breaks her promises.

i hope you enjoy?