14-Texts with the Admirer

Johnathan's POV

I got up from my seat in the kitchen when Archie came in holding a bunch of shopping bags from different stores.

"Where have you been?" I asked. "It's Thursday we last saw you on Monday."

"Relax Johnathan," Luke said next to me. "He was probably with his mate."

"That's true." Archie smiled. "Also I was shopping with Ace since we got suspended."

"You guys got suspended!?" I yelled.

"Calm down. We got suspended because Ace punched Josie in the nose." Archie explained.

"Wait since when does Ace get to punch her? I wanted to do that before she did." Ethan appeared and whined like a toddler.

I rolled my eyes at him then turned back to Archie. "That doesn't explain why you guys went shopping."

"Because I was getting you guys costumes for the masquerade tomorrow." He replied.

"And who said I was going to this stupid dance?" I asked.

"Me. Because Ace is going." He smiled.

"OK. That convinces me a little bit." I admitted. "But how did you even know what size of suits we are?"

"I've measured you guys when passed out on the couch after watching Spongebob." Archie teased while laughing.

Luke's, Ethan's, and my eyes widened.

"I told you we should have watched it in one of the bedrooms." Ethan pointed out all smug like.

I rolled my eyes at him and turned back to Archie. "What did you get us?"

"For Ethan," he handed Ethan a red bag. "I got a black half-face mask, with a black cape with some gold shoulder pins on them, and a black vest with gold designs, a white dress shirt, black pants, bow tie, and black shoes."

"Cool." Ethan smiled when he looked in the bag. "I hope I'll look like one of those golden apples from Minecraft."

I rolled my eyes at him.

"Ooh, Ooh, what about me!?" Luke asked excitedly lime a kid who was about to get some cotton candy.

"For Luke." He handed him a bright blue bag. "I got black pants, black shoes, a white dress shirt, a bow tie, a black coat, a black top hat, and a cane."

"Aw man." Luke whined. "I'm going to look like I'm going to one of those fancy parties in London."

"What did you get Jonathan?" Ethan asked while peeking into Archie's other bags.

"For Johnathan." He handed me a black bag. "I got a white dress shirt, with black pants, black shoes, and a gold mask with black thin lines on it."

I took a look inside the bag. It was simple yet classy.

I looked back up at Archie. "And what did you get?"

"That, my friend is a surprise for tomorrow." He winked.

"Come on did at least give us a hint," Ethan whined.

"Me and Ace will definitely be wearing masks, we are not allowed to go to the dance so her brother is going to sneak us in."

I nodded.

'Out mate is so rebellious.' Rafel swooned.

'Calm down horny wolf, she won't recognize us at the dance but we can easily spot her.'

'Perfect opportunity to kiss her.' He smirked.

'Slow down. Besides I'm pretty sure she'd punch us if we do kiss her.' I pointed.