38-Revealed

Rosie's POV (WARNING: more long ass paragraphs)

I got up from my seat and walked towards Jonathan.

"What!?" My heartbeat began to speed up.

"Look!" He handed me the book.

My eyebrows creased.

I flipped through all the pages.

But they weren't blank.

"Johnny, do you need glasses?" I raised an eyebrow.

He glared. "The pages are blank, Rosie."

"No, they're not."

I held up the book to a random page and let everybody view it.

"That page is blank, Rosie." Archie said.

I flipped through all the pages.

I looked at my necklace.

It began to glow again.

Only you can read it.

It felt as if someone was speaking to me.

"Only I can read it," I said out loud.

I sat down back in my chair and resting the book in front of me.

The writing was cursive and large.

I flipped to the first page and began to read out loud.

"The beginning: There once was a woman. She didn't have a name but she was known as Mother and was only referred to as Mother. She was one of the first supernatural creatures to walk the Earth. Mother gave birth to two kids. They were both blessed with strong and amazing powers and so was Mother. They were known as witches."

I continued. "Her youngest was kind. To both humans and other supernatural creatures. But her eldest was the opposite. She wanted to know why humans had to walk the Earth with them when they could easily fall under their control. Due to her behavior, she influenced her sister. Her sister became just like her, she was corrupted and evil. Nothing could bring her back to the light.

Soon the population of witches began to grow as centuries passed. Mother's daughters were secretly corrupting the witches. They wanted to rule over all creatures, both human and supernatural. Mother soon found out about their plan and tried to stop them.

They convinced their mother that they had gone back to the light, but it was a lie. Her eldest daughter soon found a way to take over. If she could mate with a werewolf she would create a hybrid that could easily control every being, including Mother.

She found a werewolf who was so desperate for love and was an alpha and mated with him. She soon gave birth to a daughter. Afterward, she killed off the werewolf. She was known as Moon. She grew up around evil. Her mother kept trying to teach her about how they should rule over all creatures. But Moon never cared for all that or paid attention to it.

Instead, Moon was kind and loving. Nothing could ever bring her into darkness. She soon learned about what she was and learned how to control her abilities with the help of her grandma.

Her mother was angry that she could control Moon. So she began taking over with her sister, without Moon. Mother and Moon soon learned about their plans and fought against them.

But they weren't alone. They worked with all supernatural creatures. Werewolves, Vampires, witches, sirens. Even humans. Many lives on each side were lost during this war. But Mother and Moon won.

Moon learned that she would take away one's powers but at a large cost. Taking one's powers also drains her life force. She did it anyway. Moon took away her mothers and her aunt's powers.