35-Family

Rosie's POV (Warning!!!! There are long ass paragraphs)

My arms soon grew limb as I pulled away from the from our bear hug.

"I'm ready to listen. I'll hear what you have to say." My voice cracked.

"Sit down and I'll explain everything." He responded.

I nodded and obeyed.

I took a seat far away from Marie and Mason.

It felt weird being around them.

Even if they are my half-siblings apparently.

It is too much for me right now.

They just stared at me.

With mixed expressions, I couldn't read their faces.

Jonathan sat down next to me and held my hand tightly.

'I'm right here by your side.' His voice appeared in my head.

Mr. Locke took a near all of us.

Close to me and his kids.

It felt weird calling him Mr. Locke.

But it also felt strange calling him dad.

"Rosie, I met your mother in a bar, three years before I met my now wife. I was 21 at the time. I was out with my friends just messing around. She came up to me and started flirting. I told her I wasn't interested but that didn't stop her. She ordered me a drink and spiked it. She must have known I was a werewolf because it takes a lot of alcohol to make a werewolf drunk."

"How could she have known?" I asked.

"I don't know. I don't remember anything except waking up next to her. She told me what we had was a one night stand. I agreed with her."

"H-how did you find out I was your daughter?" I asked.

"About a year after I saw her in a store with you. I knew it was you. Werewolves are able to smell the scent of their children, only a werewolf parent can tell if it's their kid without a DNA test. I smelled your scent and I followed your mother home because I was suspicious as to why she was hiding you from me."

He sighed and continued. "Once she saw me she looked angry and frightened. I told her I knew you were my child and she told me she didn't want me anywhere near you. She didn't even let me see you. She didn't want me in your life. "

"You listened?" I questioned.

"Of course I didn't. You are my firstborn. I argued but she did something to me. I don't remember much of what happened, but she hit me with something. Something powerful. I woke up in my bedroom. And there were pictures all over my walls. Of my sister. Stalker photos and a note saying to stay away from her and you otherwise she'd kill my sister. I didn't know what do. I was so conflicted but I obeyed. And when I saw that t.v. broadcast when you faked your death I felt-"

He paused. "-Instant regret. That was the first time I saw you and I thought you were dead. I shouldn't have listened to her. I was angry at myself for leaving you. I didn't get to raise you like I should have. I snuck into the funeral and watched as they buried you. After everyone was gone I walked up to your grave and cried. I thought you were gone."

I felt a new emotion overcome me. I couldn't help it. It was too strong.

Anger.

But not at him.

Or my mom.

At me.

I caused him so much pain.