40-Fruit

Rosie's POV

I was in a dark area.

I couldn't see anything it was nearly pitch black.

Something about this seemed familiar to me.

Suddenly a large burst of light appeared.

I covered my eyes from the blinding light until it faded.

The place I was in was now brighter and I could finally see what was in front of me.

"Moon!" I ran up to her and hugged her and she gladly returned the hug. "They weren't kidding when they said Moon Goddess."

"I was the one who wrote that book. Well, with grandma anyway."

I pulled away from the hug and stood there awkwardly.

"So last time you saw me you said something."

"I also hinted at a lot of things." She pointed out.

"Yeah about that, you didn't really finish your last sentence. What's going to happen on my 19th birthday?"

She sighed. "Lots of things. But the main thing is that your full powers will unlock. You will have the same powers as me. It will be hard to control but you'll get the hang of it eventually."

"Werewolves have a little voice but their head right. Their wolf. Will I get that?"

"Yeah but not to all animals, just the one you are most connected to. You will have a connection to all of them but they will not be in your head and between you and having that many voices in your head would be annoying."

"Ok. I guess that would be annoying and stressful."

"You will know about all of your powers at the right time. And the book will help too."

"What else is in the book?"

"A couple spells to help you practice when you get your powers, along with a couple recipes for potions."

"That's going to come in handy," I smirked as I thought about the possibilities.

"I must go." She spoke.

"Why? I need your help controlling these powers." I said.

"I have to watch over my wolves. Take this." She handed me a bottle that had strange symbols on it.

I took it. "What's this?"

"You'll know when the time is right."

"Why do you always speak like that, why can't you just tell me? If I wanted weird questions I would have gone to find The Riddler."

"I have to go."

There was another flash of bright light.

I closed my eyes.

When I opened them again I was in bed.

But it wasn't my bed. It was Jonathan's.

Jonathan was sleeping soundly next to me with his arm around my waist.

I sat up and stretched.

My neck felt stiff.

What did he do to me yesterday?

I tried getting up but he just pulled me back down.

I looked over at the clock on the side table.

It was 4 in the morning.

I wasn't tired as I usually would be.

Why did I wake up so early?

I looked down at my clothes.