Our love (high school)

Our love (jelsa)

¨ Elsa Summer

The popular girl in Ardell high school (I don't have any idea about the school name). Member of 'the big 5'. She's from a rich family, that own a company, the heir of 'Summer Hotel' (5 star hotel),the popular hotel in Europe. She's pretty, intelligent, poise and cold hearted person.

¨ Jack frost

A newbie, he's from a rich family, a heir of 'overland company' ( a famous business company) and rival with Summer Hotel. He's cute, hot, intelligent , good sense of humor, and always cool.

¨ Rapunzel Corana

The pretty girl in Ardell high school, member of the big 5. Her family own a famous boutique in the country. She is long lost Elsa and Anna's cousin . She's a petty (has a brown hair and shoulder length), bubbly, caring, creative. She has a long distance relationship with her boyfriend, Eugene .

¨ Anna Summer

She is Elsa's little sister, her personality is opposite than Elsa, Anna is a cute, bubbly, positive minded and caring. Anna is popular in school but not popular than Elsa. She has a boyfriend name Kristoff.

¨ Hiccup Haddock

Hiccup is from a rich family, he is a good friend of Elsa. He is a cute, trustworthy, good listener, intelligent, good at drawing. He always got top 3 student in the high school (had a friendly rival with Elsa). He has crush on Merida

¨ Merida DunBroch

She has tomboyish attitude. She is a brave, caring, free spirit girl, kind, willful. She from a rich family and she like to play many type outdoor sport but LOVE archery. She also has crush on hiccup.

In this story, Elsa and the other has their power except Merida, Kristoff, Anna . This high school is special, the school is for normal student and student that has a 'gift'. Those who has the gift will have extra class. Elsa, Jack, Punzie and hiccup is 16 years old, meanwhile Anna and Merida is 15. Kristoff and eugene is 17 yeas old.

p.s: I do not own this character. Btw this is my first fanfic. I hope you guys like it. ^_^