Chapter IIIV

I AM NOT PREPARED for what awaits me outside of the sound proof white room

I AM NOT PREPARED for what awaits me outside of the sound proof white room. Phasma blocks my view but I am instantly hit with the noise. There are thousands of voices, feet marching and scratchy intercoms. My ears are still sensitive and it takes all my will power to stop myself from taking off my hood and plug my ears. The fear of what would happen if I did pains me more then the noise. When Phasma turns right I finally see where I am.
      The black walls, ceilings, and floors contrast with the white room I was just in. People in all white carry blasters marching in unison. They look as if they are wearing the same armor Phasma is wearing but hers is pure silver. I am shaken out of my amazement when I hear someone yell.
    "SN2198!" I recognize it as Phasma and I turn in her direction. I scurry towards her as I notice she had added objects to her uniform. Now a cape draped over her shoulder and a huge blaster is positioned on one hand. When I near she grips my shoulder and pulls me along.
    Men and women wearing different uniforms look at me strangely. I am tempted to look at them more closely but I remember to keep my head down. I stare at the ground but strangely my mind begins to map the area. I feel as if I were to be left alone I would be able to make my way back to the sterile white room.
        I am distracted with my thoughts and I dont realizes Phasma stoped. I run into her falling on the ground. In the process my hood falls down. Phasma has quicker reactions then me and quickly shoved the hood back over my head. She grunts with disapproval as she whips around punching buttons to a keyboard and shoving me inside another room as the door slides open. I stumble forward but I am careful not to let my hood fall off.
     I hear Phasma take her helmet on. "Sal you have to be more careful. No one can know your identity. You must remember to keep your hood on." She is almost yelling but I can tell she doesn't mean to hurt me.
      I stand up dusting myself off as I look towards her for directions. She lets a sigh out as she walks past me. And nods her head for me to follow. When I turn around I realize that the room we entered isn't a room. It is a corridor with four doors. Phasma leads me into the nearest door.
      In this room it is all black but the walls are decorated with millions of buttons. There is a chair in the middle like the room I woke up in. In fact it is an exact replica of the white room except it is all black.
    Phasma turns to me. "Sal, you will be living here until you are proven as a success. In this room you will have tests performed in you to see how your brain and vitals are working and whether the enhancement has become compatible with your body." She walks out this room and into the second closest door.
    The room is huge there are hundreds or racks with weapons and different machines. At the highest  wall this is a shinny mirror. I presume it is an observation booth. "This is where you will train. You will learn the basic skills of what a storm trooper preforms. But your training will go above theirs."
    I have absolutely no idea what she is talking about. The words and names she says make no sense to me. I don't know what a storm trooper is. Or even why I am here or what I am doing.
      The next room she says is a dinning room for my meals. And the last room she leads me in is what she calls my "personal suite". Everything is black. Except the white fuzzy carpet on the ground. The room is simple with a huge bed that looks like it would swallow me whole. There is also a closet and in the far corner is the bath room. There are no walls spreading it just a shower head hanging from the ceiling over  a tile floor.
      I look at all of this in a confusing way. I finally decided to go against my better judgement and I speak up. "What is this?"
      Phasma looks at me with a sad expression leading me over to the bed. We sit down.
    "Little one you want to know why you are here? And what all of this is?" I nod my head.
      "Sal, for many years the First Order has been trying to create someone like you. Someone who will help shift the sides in the war against the rebels. You, Sal, are a storm trooper. You are loyal to the First Order. You were picked selectively  for your brains and your strength. Even at a young age you have so much potential. You are a storm trooper but yet you are not. You have been specially altered. Hence the word enhanced. You preform the duties of a storm trooper but you are more skilled. After completing you training you will be the First Order's greatest weapon. You will make us all proud. You will develop the skill to think faster, run faster, and fight better then any Jedi or warrior in the galaxy." She pauses to let this sink in. Though my 9 year old brain can't understand this now. She know I will in the future.
        "Little one do you want to make me proud?"
"Yes, Captain." I reply. I surprise my self when I say captain but it feels natural.
"Then you must promise me you will work harder then physically possible. That you will not give up. For if you don't you will be killed. There is only one rule ,though, you have to remember. You will not leave this area. No one will come in and no one but me and some selected few will.  We have to keep this secret until we know you are ready. Do you understand."
"Yes Captain Phasma, I will make you proud."

VOTE AND COMMENT

VOTE AND COMMENT