Chapter V

AT AGE 9 I wasn't allow weapons but they well warned me that in time I would learn how to handle every kind in the galaxy

AT AGE 9 I wasn't allow weapons but they well warned me that in time I would learn how to handle every kind in the galaxy. I was built to obey and so I do. I comply with everything the doctors ask me to do and every thing my trainers do.
    Sometimes Phasma will take me out of my Little section and take me to the Storm trooper training area to watch them. The only exception is I watch them through a mirrored glass window. Phasma forced me to watch them closely notice their weaknesses and guess their next move. Though I am a lot younger then all of the troopers on the base, I have proven to be more skilled with intelligence and tactical strategies. But no one would know that because to everyone else I don't exist.
        At age 10 my instructors finally allowed me to begin my combat training. Through tests I have proven that he enhancement was working and that I am read to start the next phase.
        My instructors don't go easy on me because they know that the enhancement will enable me take it. I use the year of sructinizing the storm troopers to my advantage and I use their basic fighting tactics to perform my advanced ones.
     Each day I grow stronger and each day I get better and better. I have learned every type of hand to hand combat move existing on the galaxy and able to preform it flawlessly.
      My daily routine consists of only fighting and getting better. I wake up eat then go to training. I take a break only to get tested by the doctors. Then go back to training. They allow me a "free time" to do whatever I want but there is nothing in my little area and the thought of disobeying and going out of my isolated island doesn't even cross my mind. So I usually train more not for myself but for them.
     After my "free time" is done I begin what they call class. They pact my brain with information on the Resistance, the republic, the senate, the past empire and most importantly the First Order. They constantly drill into my brain that the First Order is good that the rebels started a war they didn't need to. They mold, manipulate my brain into a weapon that is ready to lay its life down for the cause of the First Order.
    At age 15 they finally allow me to use my first weapon. I was so egar to feel the cool touch of a dangerous object in my hands. I held my hands out expecting a blaster of some sorts but instead I was handed a stick.
   I looked at the long slender wooden pole with confusion. I bite my tongue trying to hold back the question of why I am using a pole because last time I spoke without being spoken to I learned a lesson I won't be forgetting.
     The instructor taught me how to defend myself first and the best way to defend myself on a battle field is to use the resources around me. Since my main objectives will be in villages pole shaped objects will be the most common resource.
    It takes me longer than I hoped to get a hang of whipping the lengthy pole around with speed and gracefulness. But I get the gist of it enough to add my own moves to the sessions. Like practicing using the pole to catapult myself over the opponent whenever they corner me. One day, however, I got bored of being on defense so I decided to break the rules and show that I am ready to handle deadlier weapons.
      When my instructor throws a hit at me I easily block the attack, like expected, but instead of pushing the opponent away. I use the end of my pole to kick the instructors legs out from underneath him. He doesn't expect this and falls with a thud on his back knocking the breath out of him.
      My Insticts tell me to attack him again while he is defenseless but I back away not try to push my luck of not getting in trouble. I can already feel the glare of Phasma, for the observation booth, boring into my back.
     At my next session my courage wins me some points. Because Phasma agreed with the instructor that I was ready for learning how to attack.
       Like always, as time progresses so does my skill. I become a deadly machine that no one can take down. Well no one but Phasma.
     Phasma is different though. She is different then my other instructors. She is the only one who treats me like a human not to mention she is the only one who calls me by my name and not my number. Phasma is like a best friend to me and also a mother. Sometimes I feel like she tricks herself into thinking I am her daughter. When she looks at me with pride I can't help but smile. That is the reason why I work so hard, to make her proud. I know that I should be working hard for the First Order but I can't help it. Underneath all the enhancement and brain washing there is still a human under this weapon they built me to become.

VOTE AND COMMENT!!

VOTE AND COMMENT!!