Chapter X

THE BOY WEARS ALL BLACK with a cloak similar to mine

THE BOY WEARS ALL BLACK with a cloak similar to mine. He holds out his hand as I faintly see it shaking. When they come all the way around and face right in front of me I am surprised. The person who stands in front of me is a young man who can't be 2 years older then me.
He has short black hair with a braid dangling from behind his ear. His black eyes scan over me trying to figure out who I am. Something within me begins to stir. I feel heat reach up to my face as a strange feeling washes over me. And for once I am glad I have my hood over my face. I can't make sense of what is happening to me. My heart stops and I know even if I wasn't frozen I would still not be able to move.
"Who are you." I hear him gasp out he is clearly struggling with something that I can't see. I don't now why he keeps his hand out and why gets more shaky as time progresses.
I grit my teeth forcing myself not to respond.
"Take off your hood." He Orders. I am most laugh as I spit out,
"Well maybe if I wasn't paralyzed i would be able to."
He looks at me confused but then I feel the invisible grip loosen. I let out a sigh as I feel the pressure give way. I test my restricted movements and I find I can only move my arms. But I know that is enough for me complete my task.
Slowly I lift my hands up towards my hood. A smirk spreads across my face as I suddenly lash out using all my strength to launch forward. I make contact with the boy's cheek as hear a crack as he is thrown to the ground.
I fall on the ground as I take deep breaths in. I felt like I was underwater and now I am finally free. Recovering I stand up and look at the crumpled figure. He holds jaw with his hand and I almost feel bad. I shake my head getting rid of the pity. I was trained to show emotion and show no mercy so I turn around.
    But as I turn I hear a faint whisper, "Don't leave." It is so quite I barely hear it. I would have kept walking but something flashes across my mind. It is almost like a memory.
A little girl with brown hair screams as someone holds her back and a fuzzy figure walks away from her. She repeatedly screams "Don't leave me!"
   I don't know what I saw and I don't know who the girl was but something deep down tells me that that girl was me. But there was nothing before the First Order. Or that's what they told me.
     Crouch down I place a hand on the boy's shoulder. Not knowing what I am doing or why I have this strange urge to protect him even though he is older then me. He looks at me but suddenly I sense something change as something flickers in his eyes.
     I try to get up knowing that I shouldn't have turned back. In an instant my throat closes up and I can't breath. I raise my hand to my throat as I try to grasp at what blocks the air from my lungs. But there's nothing there. The boy begins to rise and strangely I do to. I look around trying to find the source of what is choking me but I can't find anything. Nor can I explain how my body was lifted from the ground and now stands upright.
          I try to think of what to do and how to get out of this situation but i can't think because my brain needs oxygen. Gasping for air my eyes lock on the boy. His two fore fingers are pinched together and I watch his other hand move towards something strapped to his belt. I then realize that he is doing this. I don't know how but I just know he is.
       I faintly hear something click as he pulls out a slender metal object that is in the shape of a T. The corner of my vision grows fuzzy as i begin to think this is how I die. I grow sleepy as my eyes start to flutter shut my head rolls to the side and a sense of calm rushes over me.
      I fall to the ground as air rushes to my lungs. I gasp and begin to choke on air. Curling up into a ball I begin to heave in as much air as I can. My fingers find my throat as I tenderly hold it. I close my eyes trying to focus on my breathing. With eyes still closed I steadily get to my knees as I lower my head. I feel something hot beside my neck and my eyes shoot open. I whip my head up as I am met with a red blinding light. The boy towering over me and holds the metal object I saw before. But now red flame like light races out of the top. The end of the weapon is near my neck as I can feel the heat dance of my skin. I don't recognize this weapon and I have never seen anything like it. Strangely even though I will mostly likely die all I want to do is hold this powerful weapon. 
    I want to feel the power I know it holds. I want to use it and slash up the dummies that i use to practice on every day.
      "Take your hood off." A raspy voice says. I look up towards the source and I know this time he has won. There is no way I am getting out of this situation. Plus I am to tired to keep fighting. With every inch of my body screaming at me to not do this. Reluctantly I bring my hands to my hood and pull it off. My brown hair tumbled out of my cloak as my green eyes reflect the glow of red saber.
    I see something chance in the boy's expression but it turns back to cold.
    "You made a fool of me. Now that I am with the dark side I am strong but you caught me off guard. No human could every do what you did. So how did you?"
    I stare at him refusing to answer. He responds by bring the weapon closer to my neck. I feel the burn race up through my neck but I don't show it hurts me. My face remains stone.
   But I spit out, "Well maybe if you weren't pointing that thing at me I would be more reluctant to answer our questions."
    I see the corner of his mouth twitch as he lowers his weapon away from my neck but the red flame still remains on.
He holds out a hand for me to take and get up.
"Ben... Kylo Ren. My name is Kylo Ren."

VOTE AND COMMENT!!

VOTE AND COMMENT!!