Chapter XI

TAKING KYLO'S hand I push myself off the ground

   "Well thanks for the nice detour Kylo Ren but I best be getting on my way."
I turn around but then I hear a hiss as the weapon scrapes across the floor. I flinch.
    "Wait, you still haven't answered my question."
   I turn on my heel and place both hands on my hips. "And what was the question again? It must have escaped my mind." My voice drips with annoyance.
    "Who are you? What are you?"
   "I am afraid I am not untitled to answer your question."
Kylo grows frustrated as he tightens his fist in one hand. "You will answer me now! I am your superior!" I can see that he is trying to hold back his anger. Trying to not let it show but he is not doing so well.
    "Well sorry mr. Big shot but I have orders from a higher ranked official  forbidding me to talk to people like you."
    Anger now burns in his eyes as they grow the same color as his saber. "Listen here missy. You will not talk to me like that. There are so many things I could do to you that would have you beginning for forgiveness!"
   "I like to see you try." I cross my arms across my chest as my eyes dare him to do something.
   First he just looks at me and he begins to huff in frustration. With out warning he brings up his weapon and slashed my shoulder. Lucky for me it was only a skim and all that is left is the burn material of my cloak and underclothes. Just a small burn shows any sign of his weapon.
   "Woah woah Big shot. Don't have to get feisty." I smirk at him as I just egg him on more.
   One moment I am standing in the middle of the hallway and the next I am  slammed against the wall with a fiery blade near my throat. I take a gulp as I begin to be nervous. Thinking I took it to far.
     Sneering in my face he spits out. "You will answer my question or I will kill you. Do I make myself clear?" I wish my arms were not pinned to the wall because I want to wipe the spit off my face. Excepting once again that he has won I begin to comply.
    "My name is SN2198. Though my real name is Salina. My friends calm me Sal, well if I had any. I am, what they like to call me, an enhanced storm trooper. Molded and manipulated into a deadly weapon. Trained in every combat and strategic thought ever created. I can preform anything with ease and without effort. And one day I will be consumed by this virus inside of me and I will no longer be me but only a weapon at the use to the First Order." The last part I don't even ketch myself saying but it just slips out of my mouth. Once it does how even a sort of gloom rests in my head not wanting it to be my fate.
Backing away and turning his saber off he looks at me with curiosity and pity. "Well I can see why you don't have any friends. I don't have any either." He whispers the last part but I still ketch it.
"Well at least we have something in common. We both are hated." We both laugh as the tensions from before disappear. "So what's your story Big Shot?" He cringes at my nickname but then grows sad.
"I rather not talk about it. It's still fresh." I can tell it is a hard topic so I drop it. He looks up at me with a mocking expression as he states "well let's hear it Sal what's your story. Other than the whole enhancement taking over you and stuff."
"Oh so now we are friends huh?" I raise my eye Browns. He just shrugs. "Nothing. That all I can say. I was nothing and I am nothing. The First Order is me and I am with the First Order. That is all I need to know."
"Come on there must be something story behind all that mystery."
I look at him as my eyes portray my answer. "Oh I am sorry. I didn't know..."
"Yeah I get it I guess a newbie like you wouldn't know that all troopers were taken from their homes and brainwashed to forget all about it. Yeah it's fine when I tell you I am nothing and you still ask." I don't know why but not knowing where I come from bothers me and I grow frustrated.
"Hey I am sorry. I am just not used to having such a long conversation without me destroying something."
I let out a laugh as his comment amuses me and brightens my mood.
My senses can sense something approaching. I look at Kylo and I know he sensed it to.
As if we read each others mind we run towards a cut out in the wall and press our backs against opposite sides.
The sound of metal clanks against the ground and I now who's footsteps those are. I almost shrink back in fear as Phasma strides past our hiding spot flanked by two other stormtroopers.
Both of us don't move or even breath to scared they will hear us. We don't move until the pounding of their feet disappear.
When I can't hear her anymore a burden comes off my shoulders as I let out a sigh of relief. I lean forward placing my forehead on the wall opposite to me or at least I thought it was the wall. When my head makes contact with soft fabric I am met will the smell of sweat, burning wood and also a small tint of blood. Startled I quickly look up not realizing how close I was to Kylo.
We stand inches away from each other as the close confinement pushes us together. I look up into his dark eyes as he stares into mine. I don't know what he is thinking or why my muscles won't work but I almost melt under his gaze. Something is different about him. I get this sort of broken and full of danger vibe that rolls off him. And what I like most about it is I feel the same vibe coming off me.
I see his lips part a little as he takes in a short breath. I am brought back to reality as I turn my face away and push my way out of the cut out.
"I am sorry. I have to go. That was my captain and no doubt will I be receiving a punishment for being late." Swiftly I break in into a jog as I hear Kylo shout.
"It was nice meeting you. Maybe we can see each other again!"
I stop and turn back, "I know we will Big Shot." I smile as I turn around and sprint forward.

VOTE AND COMMENT!!

VOTE AND COMMENT!!