Chapter L

I MUST HAVE blackout when I reached the shuttle

I MUST HAVE blackout when I reached the shuttle. I don't remember anything. But I have a strange sensation coursing through my veins. The only way to describe it is cold. So cold it makes me want to shiver but there is nothing for me to shiver from. Because I am is emptiness. I know it's not me. It's my body but then it's not. Something else controls it. I am the puppet and the enhancement is the puppeteer.
Darkness. It's all I see. But then color. Splashed of color form in my vision and with each splash I feel a part of my body power up. Like a battery that was charged and now turned on.
My eyes are closed but I feel my fingers and toes wiggling. Testing out their range of motion like it is the first time.
Suddenly my eyes shoot open. I want to gasp but I can't. My eyes remain staring at the ceiling. I try to will myself to move but it is useless I am not in control of myself. It's like watching a movie through your own eyes except you can't do anything.
My thoughts feel buried underneath something. I try to push through them but I can't. The only part of the real Sal that is still alive is meaningless thoughts.
I might look like I am here physically but it's not me. I have taken on a new identity.
I lay motionless in a bed. I don't bother looking at My surrounds because there is no need. It doesn't need that kind of information to function.
Something moves beside me. Without out a thought I roll out of bed connecting my flat palm with the intruders throat. They stumble back as I also fall back.
It is not used to my legs as I fall back in the bed. I am once again immobilize and only my eyes move flicking wildly across the room. Slowly but steadily It learns how to movevmy muscles as I lift my self up and sit on the edge of the bed. My head turns to the intruder as It try's to recognize who this man dressed in black is.
Kylo! My thoughts scream wanting to hug him desperately. But I don't move. Nor does It do anything. It just sits there staring at Kylo with dead eyes.
Kylo lays on the ground with a hand on his throat as he looks at My with anger. "Sal what was that for?"
The hurt in his voice makes my heart cry out but of course It shows no emotion.
"State your name." I dont realize where the voice comes from. It strangely sounds like mine and then I realized that It talked. It feels weird hearing my voice even though I am not talking.
"What do you mean? It's me Kylo Ren."
I stare at him blankly. "Where is she stationed." It flatly says.
"What are you talking about? Sal you are freaking me out."
It gets impatient as it does it's first human gesture. It rolls my eyes as It lets a sigh. "State Where SN2198 is currently."
"Sal you are SN. And you are here."
"Where is here." It becomes annoyed as it becomes sassy tired of talking to this so called Kylo Ren.
"You are in a Star Destroyer. We are heading back to Star Killer base."
It doesn't respond just sits there with my hands folded on my lap.
The whole time I stare at the wall behind Kylo. Not really paying attention to him.
Kylo moves and my head whips towards him. Eyes locking on his.
"Sal what is happening? What are you doing?"
Though I feel it not wanting to answer such a stupid question I will it to say something. "Sal is here no longer. I am SN2198 an Enhanced Trooper and that is all you need to know." I mentally laugh in victory of begging able to make it speak.
"Don't get to used to it." The voice rings in my head realizing it is the enhancement.
That's when an idea pops in my head. Well I actually don't have a head so I could say and idea pops in my thoughts.
I concentrate. I focus. I gather up whatever control I have and concentrate it all in one place. Then I direct it towards my mouth. And before It realizes what is happening. I push out a single word that is my own. "Mind." If thoughts can become exhausted then I would say mine are wiped out. Just saying that one word tired me out. But I am lucky that the enhancement couldn't stop me from saying it.
Kylo's head is in his hands trying to process what It had said when he heard me speak. He looks up confused. "What did you say?" I know I can't do it again so I hope he knows what to do. I stare at the wall unmoving.
He gets up and my head once again whips towards him. However he advances towards me. His weight makes the bed sink to one side. My head snaps back to facing the wall.
"You said Mind didn't you."
I pray he understands what I mean.
He looks at me studying me when suddenly it hits him.
"Sal are you there?" He uses the Force to penetrate past the enhancement.
I scream with joy. Kylo! Yes it is me!
"Sal what happened why can't you talk?"

Kylo the enhancement has me. I can't control my body only my thoughts.

"Very clever of you to think of speaking with our minds."

We don't have time for congratulating. I can already feel the enhancement trying to block our connection. Lucky for us I have more control over my thoughts then It does.

"Sal don't worry I will figure out how to help you."

I so desperately what to kiss him want to trace this features and never let go. He must have read my thoughts because he laughs. I can't see but I can feel his eyes begin to glass over.
"Sal you don't know how badly I want to kiss you. How badly I want to feel your embrace once again. I would do anything."

Kylo don't cry. It won't change anything. Besides there is nothing you can do for me. This is what I was meant to be.

"No I can't take that answer! I will help you. No matter what the cost."

Kylo I...
I feel myself slipping loosing my grip. The enhancement is fighting me and it's winning.
It is coming. I don't have much time left Kylo please remember this. Just forget about me. The best thing you can do is forget about us. As much as it pains me. Knowing that you love me when I can't it pains me more. I won't put you through an endless cycle of disappointment.

"Sal I will ever stop loving you."

It breaks through my mental barrier and our connection is lost. I can't leave it like that. I need to say it one last time in my own voice before its to late.
I concentrate like before. However this time It sense my actions. It try's to stop me but the passion and emotion I put behind it causes it to push past the Enhancement.
Lips won't move. It keeps them clamped shut but I fight it harder then it expects me to.
My voice is soft and hoarse. It comes out in a weak airy sound.
"IIIIII... llloovve..." I fights against me but I have to finish. I use all my energy to fight against it. "You..."

VOTE AND COMMENT!!  oh my goodness guys this makes me so sad

VOTE AND COMMENT!!
oh my goodness guys this makes me so sad. It's so hard for me to even write about this it's really making me depressed. But it is for a reason. And it gets better I promise.