Chapter XXXVII

MY EYES GO wide as they flick between Leo and Holdo

"What. What do you mean?" I am confused I look at Leo but all the Love has drained from his eyes. The caring smile is now replaced with a smirk. I feel something clamp down on my wrists as I watch in horror as Leo slips hand cuffs over my hands.
"No. No this can't be." Tears blur my vision. I try to pull away but Leo keeps a strong grip on the cuffs. I know that I probably could easily pull away but my brain won't function. I can't think of what to do.
I look to Leo in one desperate attempt.
"Leo?" My voice is soft but it doesn't break through to him. He only sneers as he pushes me down into a chair. I try to get up but almost like they planned me to sit in this chair. A clamp stretched over my chest pinning my arms to my body and my body to the chair. I squirm to get out but I can't break loose.
Another explosion sounds from somewhere.
I hear the clicking of boots against the floor as my head whips towards General Holdo. Angry flashes in my eyes as I growl with hatred.
"Poor poor Sal. Not so high and mighty are you?" She laughs as I lunge forward to attack her but I can't. "You didn't think that we would be so naive as to let a Storm Trooper into our base? We knew there was no way a brain washes drone would betray their masters. You a loyal bucket head with no meaning to life but to kill for the First Order."
"Easy for you to say. Rebel scum!" I spit as it lands on her face. She looks disgusted at my actions and she wipes the spit off her face.
"You don't get it do you?" Now it is Leo's turn to talk.
"Oh I think I get everything clearly. You tricked me."
A smirk plays across his face. This is a new Leo. I don't recognize this one he is different. "We used you as bait. The Resistance heard about the First Order enhancement program before they enhanced you."
Holdo jumps in being the older person in the room she knows more. "We learned from the inside about you. We watched your every movement. You were a dangerous weapon that we needed to get out of the First Orders hands. However we didn't know how to do it until we met Leon."
I look to him in shame that I let him trick me like that. "So what you are saying is We means nothing to you. That I mean nothing?" I say hating every word. Don't do it don't do it. I find the tears wanting to break free but I stop myself.
Leo's expression remains cold. "You are nothing. I used you to get information. I used you to drag the most important people of the First Order here to this base. I used you so that the Resistance could end this fight once and for all. I used you so that I could kill you and eliminate a dangerous weapon from the First Order."
Everything seems to stop. His words struck me. The world goes in slow motion as I see Leo's and Holdos mouth moving. I don't think. A sense of clam rushes over me as a familiar paralyzed feeling grips my body. However instead of fighting it I let it wash over me. Soaking into every fiber. I close my eyes.
When I open them my eyes shine with determination. My head moves in an almost robotic trance as I stare at the Rebels and begin to repeat.
"I am a Storm Trooper. A Storm Trooper is an extension of the First Order. Nothing less." As I repeat this my hands clamp into fist as I begin to strain against my bonds.
    I watch as the two rebels start to back away. This only fuels my energy. I take one deep breath as I strain all my body against the clamps. They break off with the sound of pure agony.
    I jump out of my seat fists up and ready to fight. My body moves without me having to tell it as I feel the virus taking more control of my body.
The guards from outside rush in. I snap my attention to them because they start shooting at me. I cart wheel over to them as I punch one in the face. The force of the punch is co strong that it sends them flying to a wall creating a dent. I grab the blaster of one of them over the try to connect a fist to my face. I block it with my wrist as I have a clear range of his head and head but him. He clasps on impact.
I sense someone from behind. I turn on one foot as I bring the other and kick them in the stomach. I take the blaster I stole and shot at my pursing opponent from behind without looking.
I locate the last three aiming there blasters at me. I rush forwards leading with my shoulder as I ran into the closet one. I pick them up over my shoulder as I use them to throw as the other two rebels. I then shoot them in case they survived the impact.
I spin on my heels blaster trained on anything moving. To my diss point me t though no one is here.
They escaped. I throw the blaster on the floor and smash it to bits out of anger.
Instantly a small voice sounds in my head. The same one that helped me during the fight against Phasma so long ago. Never mind them. You will have your chance later. Go the First Order needs you. My body starts to move forward as I go with it. I grab twin blasters off the dead bodies. I don't remember where the exit is but my body carries me forward.
I slam open a door as I recognize a familiar hanger. I sprint forward but my armor prevents me from running as fast as I would like to.
Red and blue blasts shine through the air as the battle as already commenced. Surprising all the ships in the private hanger are gone. No one is here.
I slide to a stop as I watch as the battle before me. The only thing I can think though is.
We are terribly out numbered.

VOTE AND COMMENT!!

VOTE AND COMMENT!!