Part 1

Y/ns P.O.V
So it was the holidays and I'm sitting around stalking Justin (the usual). My best friend suddenly called me.
Kylie-K
Y/n- Y
K:Hey Y/n
Y:Hi Ky what's up?
K: nothing much not counting the fact that I got two tickets for Justin's concert!
Y: you're joking right?
K: no I'm being serious!
Y: I'm shaking and crying! You're the best!!!!!
K: I know that you don't have to tell me. And I know you tried to get your hands on those ticket for 2 years.
Y: this is why I love you Kylie. When is the concert?
K: in two days at 7:50pm oh did I add they are for the front row?
Y: HOW IS IT POSSIBLE THAT I HAVE THIS AMAZING OF A BEST FRIEND THAT CAN MAKE DREAMS COME TRUE?!
K: you just have a good taste in people sweetie
Y: you dont even understand how thankful I am!
K:anyway girl I have to end the call cuz I have to do something see ya soon you little nugget
Y: see ya soon little fry
K:*laughing * ok bye
When she hanged up I screamed my lungs out. I could not believe I was going to Justins concert this was honestly a dream come true. I started to cry and my mom walked into my room worried . "Sweetie is everything ok?" I looked at her. "Ok? Its more than ok! IM GOING TO JUSTINS CONCERT!!!"
"Where did you get the tickets from?"
"Kylie got them! Front row as well" I burst into tears once again. She smiled at me and gave me a hug. "I'm glad you're happy."