Part 4

*Justin's POV*

Today is going to be so much fun, Y/n and Kylie should show up any minute now. The things that are planned for today are: Kylie is going to practice with my choreographer and Y/n is going to practice with me which I'm very excited for.

When they finally came over, I ran up to them and gave them a group hug. I was so happy that I'll finally have someone That I'm going to be singing with.

"Hi Justin." They both said at the same time I swear they either rehearse it before hand or their minds are joined or some kind of black magic is use. But I'll never know.

"Hi girls are you ready for practice?" Both of them were noticeably excited.

"Yes why do you even ask?" Kylie chuckled. 

"Ok so the plan for today is: Kylie you go to the choreographer and he will teach you the dances, Y/n you stay with me and I'll practice my songs with you." They both nodded.

I walked Kylie to the choreographer, and then I came back to Y/n. "So what are we doing?" She asked me.

"Well we're going to practice a few of my songs that I sing on the concerts. So for example, as long as you love me or all around the world or love me like you do etc etc etc." I said as I went to grab my guitar.

"Ok I get it with which one do we start?" I smiled at her eagerness.

"Fairytale, you know the lyrics?" I replied.

She laughed. "Of course what is with you and stupid questions today?"

We both laughed. "Ok you ready?"

"Duh" she said while flicking her hair back and I giggled.

"Dear princess, dear darling
I promise I will be your prince charming
I know that you want the perfect wedding
You deserve a story book ending
You deserve the best baby, oh, yeah, yeah
Tell me where you wanna go, I can take you there
We can fly across the globe baby don't be scared
Don't be scared, baby don't be scared, no, no
You deserve a story book ending, fairytale, fairytale
You deserve a story book ending, fairytale, fairytale"

I still can't believe how good she is at singing even those falsettos are hit really well. Just how?! "Has anyone ever told you you're really good at singing?"

She looked at me confused. "Are you trying to make reference to that gabbieshow vine?"

"What are you talking about?"

"The one in which a guy asks her has anyone ever told her she's good at singing, she answered yes and that guy said 'that person is not your friend'"

"Oh that one oh I get it"

*after all the practices*

*Y/n's POV*

I am exhausted. This day was filled with so much fun which I absolutely loved. It was literally the best day of my life, even though I didn't see Kylie at all it was still the best day ever. Suddenly I felt my phone vibrate so I took it out of my pocket to check what it was. It was scooter calling me.

Scooter:S

Y/n:Y

S: listen this is important. I have a
great idea.

Y:um ok what is it?

S: So I was thinking. We were going to get Selena date Justin for promo since she's releasing and album soon but we also need our little girl, you, to start her career somehow.

Y: ok... I'm not too sure where you're going with this but ok.

S: what do you think about dating Justin to like begin your career?

Y: omb I'm down this is the best thing. The best day ending with a dream come true. Holy cow!!!!!!!