Part 25

*Justin's POV*

The concert finished and we were heading home. "Wow it's been so long since I've been here. It feels weird hearing English wherever I go though." I giggled and then stopped. Did she just say that it's weird hearing English?

"What do you mean it's weird hearing English?" She looked at me surprised and then remembered she didn't tell me anything.

"Ok well, when 'I died' I went to Poland to you know just get away from the spotlight for a bit."

"Oh I get it. You just wanted to leave everyone worried about you."

"No it's not that. I just didn't want to say it out loud."

"Yeah yeah." I said rolling my eyes. "Did you see what I went through?" I asked her getting pissed off.

"Yes I did scooter told me everything what was going on."

"Wait so you told scooter and not me?"

"I had to know wha-"

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT?! IT WAS A FUCKING MATTER OF TIME UNTIL I ACTUALLY FUCKING KILLED MYSELF!" She just looked down and I saw a tear drop from her eye, and then she looked away. "I love you that's why I couldn't stand knowing you were gone." I said more calmingly. "Why aren't you saying anything?" She looked at me and tried to say something, but then she stopped and looked confused. "Huh?" I said to her she was trying to cough to see if anything happens.

So she finally took out her phone and wrote. "Fantastic I lost my voice."

"Great. Just great." Then she twisted her phone downward. "Or did I?" She said.

"I hate you." I said laughing.

"And that's why you love me." She said and then we started singing love me.

*2 years later*

Its been two years and mine and y/n's relationship has gotten more serious. I have an idea for tonight and I hope she'll love it. "Hey baby, what do you think about going on a nice date tonight?" I said smiling and doing puppy dog eyes.

"Sure babe." She said standing up to give me a hug and a kiss. "When?"

"Today."

"I mean like at what time you blonde" she says poking my forehead and laughing.

"At like 7pm." I say giving her a peck on the lips.

She smiled and then walked away to get ready since it was already like 5pm. I just sat around for a bit because I'm not a girl so I don't need 20 years to get ready. It was 6 pm so I decided to start getting ready. I wore the usual a t-shirt and a pair of jeans while y/n, walked out of the room in a white dress.

I didn't realise How long I was staring at her for, "earth to Justin Drew Bieber

I didn't realise How long I was staring at her for, "earth to Justin Drew Bieber. Are you there or not?" She said and laughed.

I shook my head and joined the laugh. "Let's go now." I said changing the topic, and holding my hand out so that she can grab it.

Halfway there y/n started singing out loud so I asked her why is she singing it and she said she had it stuck in her head. She can be so random at times say what you mean out loud drowning in silence when I'm lost in the crowd cuz every sweet thing you'd never speak it's deafening never knowin what could be wish I could show you how but you're just a ghost now.

"I'm still wondering why you said that you can't sing when we first met." She smiled at me and then looked away.

"I used to bully myself a lot when I was younger." I looked at her in shock. How does someone bully themselves?

"What do you mean you bullied yourself?" I asked not knowing what to expect for an answer.

"Well, I said to myself nasty things which I don't want to remind myself of" Her voice was cracking.

"Baby you're in a much better place now." I said reassuring her. "We're here." I say after like 5 minutes of silence.

She looked up and saw the restaurant. "Oh wow I see there is no one here except for us."

"Yeah and funny enough our table is on the roof." I said and realised I gave away too much.

She looked at me and smiled. When we left the car I put a blindfold over her eyes and led her upstairs to the roof. When we got there I took the blindfold off of her eyes and she looked around.

"Oh my gosh this place is beautiful. And my hair is pretending to be a bloody blindfold." She said trying to get her hair out of her face.

She looked so cute that I giggled a bit.

After we finished eating I thought it was the time for the surprise for y/n. A gently grabbed her hands and said to her. "Y/n, you have been my girlfriend for 3 or even more years now. I loved you from the second that I saw you. I want to ask you something. Will you marry me?" I said as I got down on one knee. She stood up in front of me and said.

"Yes of course Justin." She said slightly yelling and then she started crying tears of joy. I put the ring on her finger and then grabbed her into a passionate kiss.