Part 23

Justin's POV

"Hey babe I'm gonna go for a walk if that's ok." Y/n said to me.

"Yeah sure. Wait without me?" I said trying to sound funny.

"Yeah I just wanna think about life." I nodded and gave her a little kiss.

"Ok babe bye." She walked away from me with I a sad look on her face.

She's been on that walk for 3 hours now, and I'm starting to get worried about her. I decided to call her, no answer. I texted her, no answer. I called our friends to ask if they saw her, they didn't. Now I was starting to get really nervous. I went on Twitter to see if she posted anything and I saw this.

@tmz_tv
@y/n has been found dead near a building. The cause of her death was a murder, a very. Brutal murder which was said by the doctors who investigated her body.

i could not believe what I just saw. It had to be fake it couldn't have happened. I started getting phone calls from everyone saying that they saw the tweet. I could feel my eyes filling with tears. She was gone. My love was gone. Everyone was posting about y/n's death. But I just thought about everything. And I wanted to disappear. I fell asleep from all the crying. In the morning I woke up and ran downstairs to see if y/n was there, because I thought it was only a dream. But she wasn't there it wasn't a dream.

i wasn't hungry I didn't eat anything today and I had a concert this evening

i wasn't hungry I didn't eat anything today and I had a concert this evening. I still couldn't believe this happened. A girl with big dreams goes on a walk and gets killed. This society is unbelievable.

Sometimes scooter is the best manager anyone could ever ask for

Sometimes scooter is the best manager anyone could ever ask for. I just hope I'll recover, she's been a huge part of my life even though we have been together for 2 years. In those 2 years we've come really far, and became really close and she was gone.

I still felt my eyes water. A part of me said to not believe them but I knew that she was not coming back.

I was back in square one. Alone and lonely.

Everyone was so supportive to me during those few months, they looked after me as if I was there child. Y/n has been dead for 2 months now. I had to stay at my parents' house or I would do something really bad. I have become thinner and more paler in those past two months I'm not gonna lie.

"Mom, do you know what it's like to lose someone really close."

My mom sat next to me "yes and it is really hard for the first year or so but trust it's going to be alright." She said trying to brighten up my mood.

It didn't help though. I cried every day since y/n died. It has been really hard for everyone, especially for me. I don't know about her family because we don't really keep in contact, they all live far away so I don't really know what's happening. They must be devastated by the news. I just needed that one hug from y/n that will brighten up my mood, but she wasn't here.

Esther kept jumping on me and licking my face, she knew something was wrong. Even Piku spent lots of time with me, and so did Todd.

Why is life like this? In four months I will be back on stage...alone. I had to do something with my life but it wasn't easy to brighten up my mood.

Me:hey guys I think we should hangout or do something what do you think?

Liza: I think it's a great idea

David: yeah it might take away all the stress that has been happening

Kylie: Are you over what happened?

Me: no. I'm just trying to brighten up my mood

Kylie: I'm sorry 😞

hopefully they will brighten my mood up a bit.