Part 17

*4 months later to the end of April*

*Y/n's POV*

Justin and I were packing for Hawaii.

Everyone was super excited. I talked with corinna if she could go, but she had too many plans. David was going to vlog some, funny moments and some interesting moments. We have it planned it's going to be so much fun. I also asked gabbie if she could come but once again, too busy.
So we were packing all out stuff to that place. We decided to stay where David and Liza stayed last time since it was ginormous.

Everyone was already hyped up about next week. The place we are going to is so beautiful and fantastic.

*Justin's POV*

"Y/n why are you already packing we still have 3 days left." I said pretty annoyed since it was still a lot of time left.

"So that then we'll have more time to ourselves." she said with a smirk.

I smirked back. "So do you need any help?" I asked her then she laughed at me. We finished packing and then we went up to our room.

*Lizas POV*

I was getting everything ready to pack when David came to my house. "Hey Liza what's up?"

"The ceiling." I answered laughing. He looked at what I had on the floor.

"Why are you packing already?"

"Because I have ADD and then I'll forget about-oh look a squirrel" I answered and then laughed. The squirrel part was intentional.

"Oh I see, I should've brought my things here." He said and laughed and took this camera out, don't you just love when David vlogs 24/7? "Ok so I came to Lizas house and she's already busy packing. Liza we still have 4 days to go, isn't it easier a day before?"

I rolled my eyes and answered him. "I want to get everything ready so that then I'll have more time to do other things."

"Like what?" He asked while shoving his camera in my face. I pushed it to the side a bit and he took it back a little. "Sorry" he said smiling.

"Like I don't know plan a video with Helga? Or maybe jet will go to Hawaii?" That's it jet goes to Hawaii. "Woah." I was mind blown.

"What is it Liza?" David asked still recording.

"I just had a genius idea."

"And What is that?"

"I can't say it on camera, but I kind of did. Anyway let's get back to packing." I said and David turned his camera off.

"Do you think I should go to my house and get my stuff so that we can pack together?"

"Yes I think you should David" he laughed and gave me a little peck.

*Alex's POV*

Me and Dom were just hanging around, doing nothing much to be honest. We had texts from everyone that maybe we should start packing, because then we won't need to do it last minute and realise we forgot something. I thought this is a great idea so I started doing that.

"Hey Alex what you doing?" Dom said when walking into my room.

"Are you blind that you can't see what I'm doing?" I answered with a little bit of a joke but because I am the way I am I sounded serious.

"What's wrong why are you mad?" Dom asked putting his hands up in defence.

"I tried to make a joke don't take it seriously." I explained.

"Ok, I was wondering what will we do with Bailey?" It hit me just then, what were we gonna do about Bailey?

"Maybe Todd or Jason or Scott can look after him?"

"Mmmm not a bad idea. Let's maybe ask them." I called toddy to ask him about it.

Alex: hey Todd I was wondering if you would be able to look after Bailey?

Todd: I'm sorry I can't but maybe Jason and his kids will be able to.

Alex: Todd you're a genius I'll do that.

*call ended*

Why didn't I think of that? Jason of course. His kids love Bailey.
I'll text him since it's quite late already.

so we're all set now we have to finish packing