Part 19

*Y/n's  POV*

Today me and the girls, decided to go have like a little photo-shoot thing, whatever you call it.

Justin and the guys are staying at home although jet will join us soon. We didn't know what photographers we had, till we got there.

"I wonder what the guys will do when we'll be photographed." Liza said while doing a derpy pose.

"Yeah. Do you two understand how hard it was for me to do it?" Kenn and Liza looked at me, but Kylie just nodded and patted my back.

"What do you mean?" Liza and Kenn asked at the same time.

"When I was a teenager and just got to secondary. I had a boyfriend." I said taking a deep breath. "He was pretty bad. I got trust issues towards boys because of him." I felt a tear drop from my eye when I was talking about it.

"What was his name?" Kendall asked.

"I don't even want to remind myself of his name."

"Ok I understand." Kenn said and gave me a hug.

"What did he do?" Liza asked and then looked at me. "If you don't want to say it then don't it's completely fine."

"No no it's fine I'll say what he did."

After a long conversation about my ex, the girls were shocked that someone could be like that.

"Does Justin know?" Julia asked.

"No, I haven't told him yet."

"Haven't told me what?" Justin walked into the garden where me and the girls where hanging out in the pool.

"Nothing" I replied and looked away. "Y/n?" Justin asked sounding more serious.

"Y/n I think it's time you tell him." Kendall said looking at me then Justin.

"Ok fine." So I started the whole story time all over again.

"Where is that asshole?" Justin said standing straight up.

"I honestly don't have a clue. I lost contact with him 4 years ago." I said and Justin came up to me and said.

"Listen if I see that boy-"

"Neither of us know what he looks like now." I said looking at Justin.

"Do you have him on any social media?" Justin asked scratching his chin.

"Yeahhhh but I kinda blocked him on everything."

"But you can still see him right?" I face palmed at my stupidity. "Let's see what he looks like then." We went on my block list on instagram and looked for him.

There he was. "Oh look he is a photographer" Justin said. "He's cute." He then added.

"Wow I never knew I was dating a gay dude." I said and everyone laughed.

"I knew you were gonna say that. That's why I said it in the first place." We all laughed.

"Ok I think it's time to go now." I said to the girls and gave Justin a peck. We left the house and then I hear a message And see this

 We left the house and then I hear a message And see this