Part 22

*Julia's POV*

We were back from Hawaii.

Me and Diego decided to have a night out because why not. We went to a private beach, of course there were a lot of paparazzis. So we just ran passed them covering our faces and ignoring them.

"I swear those paps are psychotic!" I said loudly.

Diego giggle and then pulled me into a hug. Then gave me a kiss on the lips. We pulled away and looked into each other's eyes.

I smiled and shouted, "last one at the sea water is a rotten egg." Diego didn't run he just fell on the floor laughing at my reaction, I just ran to the sea water and jumped in. "Haha you're the rotten egg." I said doing a child voice.

"Kylie remind how old you are?"  He said to me trying to do a serious voice.

I held up three fingers and said. "I'm only four."

"Noooo that makes me look weird."

I laughed. "Well not my fault you started dating me when I was three." I laughed and then he nudged me.

We spent about 5/6 hours at the beach. We had a beach house rented for the night so we could stay up as long as we wanted. We went to sleep around 2am.

*Y/n's POV*

Me and Justin weren't bothered to go anywhere. We just sat around and didn't do much. "Babe I'm bored." Justin said to me.

"Honestly same but I have an idea what we could do." I said smirking.

"You always wanna do that." Justin said and grabbed my hips.

"No I didn't mean that." I said taking his hands off of my hips and looking outside.

"No we don't want you to fall again." Justin said knowing what I was planning.

"But dad I love going on trees, it's like exercising so I don't look like a stereotypical American." I said an laughed.

"Why did you call me dad?" Justin said laughing.

"Because you tell me not to do something's as if you were my dad." I said giving him a light kiss.

"We will only go out if-"

"Do you want to sit around and be bored?" I said putting my finger on his lips. He shook his head. "This looks like I kidnapped you." I said and we both laughed.

He put me on the floor as if I was some kind of baby. And then stood up and we made our way to the backyard. "How long have you been climbing on trees if that makes sense?"

I thought for a second. "About four or three."

"What?!How?! At that age you bloody learn how to walk!" You could tell that he was shocked.

"Normal kids at that age learn how to walk while I'm here climbing trees." I said and laughed really loud. We were climbing trees until midnight fantastic.