Part 3

During the concert I could barely hear anything, the screams were unbearable. How can Bieber survive with this many people, screaming there lungs out for 2 hours?! All of a sudden, a girl walked up to me. "Um hi Justin Bieber asked if you could be the One Less Lonely Girl if that's ok?" She shouted while shyly asking.

"Of course I do!" I shouted back and then she took me backstage.

"Ok so Justin is going to do the one less lonely girl thing in a minute." She said sounding more confident.

As I thought that, I randomly started singing confident "oh no no oh no no she's confident." I sang and then laughed.

The girl turned to me and said "nice singing girl."

I looked at her and said "are you being serious or sarcastic because I can't really tell." I giggled at the end.

She giggled. "I'm being serious. Are you used to people being sarcastic that you thought that?" I nodded my head and then we both laughed at it.
My phone vibrated all of a sudden it was my beloved best friend forever, partner in crime, ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder for those who don't know. It's like a disorder that people have if they really cannot concentrate on something) buddy, Kylie.

Kylie:where are you?

Y/n:Calm down don't rush no pressure. *laughs*

Kylie:haha very funny you have disappeared and now you're singing Bieber songs cuz Justin has a crush on you.

Y/n:ok firstly Justin hasn't got a crush on me because I am who I am and I'm far off from his type. And secondly I'm gonna be the OLLG!

Kylie: lucky you😂 and I'll talk to you later about "[your shipname]"😂😂😂

Y/n: ok gotta go now talk to ya later.

Kylie: xx

"I'm guessing your friend or friends are worried" that girl that was here in the blank room with me giggled a bit.

"Kylie. Yeah she's really protective of me we're friends since we were like 3 or 4 years old." She giggled once again.

"Oh I just realised I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Rachel"

I shook her hand then added. "I guess I don't need to tell you who I am cuz you already know it." We both laughed. Then Rachel said to me "ok it's time to go on the stage you ready?" She looked at me, I shivered on purpose. "Yes" we laughed and then she led me to the stage.

I sat down on the stool and Justin started singing. He gave me the flowers and gave me lots of hugs and kisses while singing. It was such an amazing feeling I loved it so much I Just hope the moment wouldn't be too short.
After the ollg ended, I went back to Kylie who was smirking at me. "What?" I asked her.

"Nothing" she kept smirking.

"Kylie come on What is it?"

She let out a tiny laugh and said "[your shipname]." Oh Yeah I forgot about the Justin has a crush on me thing.

"We'll talk about it later." I said to her in a serious-ish tone.

After the concert Justin said to me and Kylie. "Hey you two, can you come backstage real quick?"

Me and Kylie made eye contact and nodded in unison. Justin laughed at us and both of us said yes at the same time. All three of us laughed.

When we went backstage Justin said to both of us. "Hey Y/n, Kylie I see talent in both of you." We looked at each other once again and shrugged. "Look Y/n I heard you you're great at singing. And you Kylie you're a great dancer." Kylie looked shocked.

"Uhm why do you think that, Justin?"

"I saw you dancing to the rhythm of the music." I looked at Justin then back at Kylie.

"honestly I'll agree with Justin on that part." I said being completely honest cuz Kylie is a talented dancer she then slapped my arm. "Hey what was that for?" I laughed.

"Girls, me and scooter were talking about you two working with us. Y/n singing on stage with me and Kylie dancing with the dancers. What do you say?" He smiled awkwardly at the end.

"We choose yes, we want to work With you Justin and it is an honour to work with such a talented and amazing human being as you." I replied. Justin gave me and Kylie a group hug.

After the hug Kylie's parents came to pick us up and we went home.